• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me where you see a prize with Celebi and Jirachi together... the only prize list I know of is [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9245094&postcount=4847]here[/URL], from the first post in this thread. I'm not sure if the points are still being recorded and rewards still being doled out for participation. Dig-kun and K3v1n, do you know if those are still being recorded? I don't think the first post has been updated for a while at least... but eventually I hope to throw away my likely cloned Celebi and get one I know is legitimate...
As for you Sephiroth, I have the bonus disc and could work something out eventually to get you a Jirachi.

Last edited:

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
You're pretty much on the money there Arcanum, there's very little to talk about in regards to anti-cloning. If anyone wanted a basic tournament without a whole lot of fuss and it could last a fair while, we could have a mini one on the PASBL and arange all the standings and stuff on here so I don't think anyone would have to use any specific points or anything like that (not that I'm exactly sure if we'd need to cover any fees if we were to do it properly but it's better this way)

It's just a suggestion, I'm currently getting reffing experience on the PASBL and playing on my ruby to get rare candies for quick leveling and zigzagoons/linoones that are good for pick-ups.

Tell me a little about PASBL? I have no idea what it is... so your post didn't make a ton of sense to me just because I have no idea what it is. Go ahead and say we're interested but don't know what the PASBL is... help me out?

Currently I'm getting back in to Fizzy Bubbles and getting back in to ruby/sapphire for latios/latias (I'd still trade someone if they wanted to XD)

Sephiroth_Strife

Tell me where you see a prize with Celebi and Jirachi together... the only prize list I know of is [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9245094&postcount=4847]here[/URL], from the first post in this thread. I'm not sure if the points are still being recorded and rewards still being doled out for participation. Dig-kun and K3v1n, do you know if those are still being recorded? I don't think the first post has been updated for a while at least... but eventually I hope to throw away my likely cloned Celebi and get one I know is legitimate...
As for you Sephiroth, I have the bonus disc and could work something out eventually to get you a Jirachi.
There technically isn't one for both of them together. I had meant "together" as getting 175 points so I may get the JPN Bonus Disc Celebi and Bonus Disc Jirachi at the same time. They're not in a discounted bundle like the Ranch Mew and Phione are. My apologies for being vague. :p

Last edited:
There technically isn't one for both of them together. I had meant "together" as getting 175 points so I may get the JPN Bonus Disc Celebi and Bonus Disc Jirachi at the same time. They're not in a discounted bundle like the Ranch Mew and Phione are. My apologies for being vague. :p

Nah, I wasn't trying to say you were being vague or anything ^^ I just thought I might have missed something earlier. You send me a PM or something if you want the bonus disc Jirachi when I get back from Thanksgiving vacation.

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Well Arcanum, PASBL is in the Role Playing secion with fizzy bubbles and what its acronym stands for sums it up pretty well. It's the Pokemon Anime Style Battle League and the concept is easy, mastery is difficult. To put it simply, you go on select up to 12 available pokemon (there is a list of what pokemon you can aquire at different levels) and then you obtain an opponent and a ref and you get battling. There are many different aspects to it that add to the difficulties such as different arenas, being able to obtain certain pokemon at a level higher than yours and of course the common but challanging (from a refs point of view) 'if' attack. If you just go to the Role Playing section, it's above fizzy bubbles and called Anime Style Battling on these forums and the best way to understand how things work are to have a look at some current battles and read Jerichi's guide for newbies which is under the suggestions and inquiries sub forum.

Hope that cleared things up a little.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

I dont actually know,well as you know I just came back,and Ive noticed that no ones heard of leebui.I will try to get into contact with him.But logically I would not THINK that its still in effect because,naturally that would involve digging through presumably MONTHS of stuff...unless he were to give everyone the same amount of points,orrrr he could be really bored and dig through olg threads...What do you think Digi?

Sephiroth_Strife

Leebui's specified in the rules though that we have to keep track of our own points though. We'd have to dig through on our own and maybe post links for proof.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Thanks for pointing that out... I had no idea we were supposed to keep track of our own points...

It is your duty to keep track of your own points. I'll do my best to update them, but I am not responsible. If I make an error, feel free to PM me to correct it, as well as provide proof for why you have 'x' points if necessary.

Wouldya look at that? ahahah I think thats about cleared up.

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
I remember reading a long time ago that members were supposed to be keeping track of their own points, but I havn't really bothered that much. I think I owe myself a good few months of points but I have no WiFi available that can connect me to the nintendo network and leebui hasn't been on to be able to get any prizes off anyway.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
I remember reading a long time ago that members were supposed to be keeping track of their own points, but I havn't really bothered that much. I think I owe myself a good few months of points but I have no WiFi available that can connect me to the nintendo network and leebui hasn't been on to be able to get any prizes off anyway.

Well collect them anyhow,you know you never know when Leebui might come back on...maybe even as ridiculous as this sounds with new prizes too :)

It's still going? Man I remember my times here when I was 12. It's been years since I last annoyed the cloning people. Been a year since I last logged in too. Well I still think it's nice that people still care about not cloning.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
It's still going? Man I remember my times here when I was 12. It's been years since I last annoyed the cloning people. Been a year since I last logged in too. Well I still think it's nice that people still care about not cloning.

When you were 12...hmm Im assuming that your 13 now though.I know its hard but try to stay active, everyones been kinda busy lately but...it'll be nice to have this club on the first page all the time.

NEW TOPIC: What do you all think of the new pokemon park game?DO you think that it would give us any events?

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
What do you all think of the new pokemon park game?DO you think that it would give us any events?
I think I'll stick to the main games

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
What do you all think of the new pokemon park game?DO you think that it would give us any events?

Ohh well that's ok,me too actually.

On a side note,this place is more dead than the grass outside my house lol

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
lol

then here's mine

This place is more dead then my Rabbit in 30 years!

P.S. I don't even have a Rabbit!

P.P.S. Eh... What's up doc?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Well, I have been around but the chat's been so stimulating that I had to avoid posting as it might have overstimulated my senses. Or not.

There isn't a whole lot happenning on Serebii that I know of, and that only consists of here and in the PASBL forums as I lead a simple life on here. But yeah, things seem a whole lot deader than they were before the lead up to Crimbo.

As for me, I've finally got my internety stuff working. I use Firefox, that thankfully wasn't affected, but my Internet Explorer, MSN, Realplayer, etc. weren't working propperly so I could go on all my sites and do my duties such as being a PASBL ref but I just couldn't talk to people or copy videos and such.

If only there was a subject we could talk about that was stimulating and made us want to post...

I'm not sure if I'll check it out when it comes out in the US or not, but I definitely prefer the main games and I don't think this spin off will be providing any events. They used the Ranger games to deliver some events, but I think that was a big exception and sure hope they don't begin a trend of placing legendaries in other games so someone has to buy every pokémon game to catch all the pokémon.

In unrelated news, I've really started playing again. I'm right now beginning the daunting task of catching a Feebas in the third gen games as well as catching all the Hoenn pokémon that are missing from my pokédex. Is anyone else getting to play a bit more during school / work breaks?

Dig-kun

Dig-kun and K3v1n, do you know if those are still being recorded?

heya \o
I'm back after hmmm some months out of pokemon
hehe
So, wassup people?
And sorry for disappearing this way
>.<

Anyways, Im back \o

Status
Not open for further replies.