• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connorf

Is raising his Chao
Really? Wow, that's major news. Too bad the pro cloning club is probably spying on us, and is going to go back and talk about this find. Then they'll ramble about how Nintendo allows clones and other crap.

And I just found out my Dad deleted the video for why cloning is wrong. I'll have to start over.... :(

Maybe I can make it better this time....

Double uh oh. Either your dad is really annoying, or the Pro cloning will never be locked. But we could banned if we accidently insult someone.

Leebui

Questionable...
Well, they aren't "clones" in the sense that they were produced via any exploitation of a glitch, so umm, okay, I guess my bonus disc just likes Quirky Jirachis?

Anywho, this "spying business" is nonsense. First of all, both we of TAC and the PCC are saying that we're "spying" one another's threads. One cannot spy on a forum, just simply view. Common sense ftw kiddies. :)

Rakurai

I find it extremely silly that people are trying to promote the exploitation of a glitch that isn't even supposed to be in the game.

At least they aren't as bad as people on some other forums, who actually criticize people who don't want receive clones.

effervescence

Resident Techy
Well, since the cloning glitches are unintentional, there's really not much we can tell them.

"Hey GameFreak! Stop sucking so much!"

Hardly constructive...

Rakurai

Maybe I'll mail them my idea about having a seperate ID number for each Pokemon obtained through normal means, and something to detect identical Pokemon on a game.

Turner

Vagabond
*joins club* ... I ... totally didn't know that cloning even existed before now... and... now that I do, it makes me angry... :/ I really hope that cloning won't exist in diamond/pearl.

Ben

Whut?
[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232][*IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1163/test3st3.png[/IMG][/url]

^Just copy and paste that into your signature and remove the two *'s.

Hello everyone I haven't posted since I asked to join so I thought I would just say hi. Also I am not entirely against cloning. Though I think that trading cloned shinys and good IVs are bad.

Keyblader;330;

Thanks Leebui I just got the tyranitar from Evice. Now I just need Croconaw;159;, Smeargle;235;, Ursaring;217;, Shuckle;213; and Togetic;176;. Then I need to beat Mt. Battle and I will have Ho-oh;250;!
Keyblader;330;

Last edited:

Rakurai

I wonder why some of the people in the pro-cloning club neglect stating in their trading threads that they clone.

I guess maybe they're ashamed of the fact that they do, or think they'll get less trades that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.