• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leebui

Questionable...
Thanks, I was too lazy to pull that up. That would help a lot.

Also, if you already have a Wireless Router, there's no need to purchase that item. You must, however, set up the router to be DS friendly. The official Wi-Fi site can help you with that.

Secondly, Dial-up users can also use the USB connector, but it may lag. It's recommended that people should connect to you for trades instead of the opposite to prevent lag.

Last edited:

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
^i was going to buy one of those, before finding out that the public wi-fi locations are really close to me. Although, they are in pubs so i'll have to wait a month after the UK release until i can go to them on my own

If Anyone wants my Banner (Its hidden in a spoiler because my signature would very large.), than PM Me. :)

I still need to get that Ho-Oh. I am far enough. I alreaady got the Shadow Lugia.

My brother erased my XD file, because he wanted to make a file of Pokemon Channel for his friend.. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC ABOUT DELETING IT AND HE DELETED IT!

Last edited:

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
hum! I'm agaisnt cloning, but I do it for a good cause, I give the version exclusives and rare pokemon....

Weavile master #1

<--He hates cloning!
Finaly!!

Hey folks, i`m back!I`ve had some wierd time the last months but i`m back now.I finaly fixed my signature, and if you allow it Leebui, then i think i could try to make a banner.;461;

jolty jolteon

Jolteon Trainer
may i join? i think cloning ruined the 3rd gen and now with wi-fi it's like those cloners are five year olds in a candy store.
i could try to make a banner but im not sure

I have bad news. My DS Lite is now broken:( I don't know what happened to it, the right hinge(or whatever it is called) of the top screen just broke when I tried to close it. This also happened to my sister's DS Lite. Hopefully I will get a new one and this time I will get the Onyx DS Lite. I kind of wanted that one anyway, but I wish my DS didn't have to break to get it...

Keyblader;330;

I'll join,I hate cloning and giving cloners access to wi-fi would be horrible!
Heres an anti-cloning banner:

made by me^

Last edited:

Rakurai

I find that little statement that people are "whining" about cloning to be quite stupid.

Whining is defined as complaining in a childish, unintelligent manner, which I'm not really seeing.

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
I'd like to join. Personally, I have never cloned a Pokemon, though I suspect I've been given a clone a time or two by a friend of mine.

pixlepix

Banned
can i join if i can pm me aso i dont relly know how to make links so can i just put something about this place ps what do we even do here pps how are you going to get all the prize pokemon

Diaruga's Master

Fear the Blue Blades
Can i join? I'm really against cloning cuz you could try it and your entire game could crash and you could lose everything and that would suck.

Emerald Metagross

I find that little statement that people are "whining" about cloning to be quite stupid.

Whining is defined as complaining in a childish, unintelligent manner, which I'm not really seeing.

O RLY?
I also think that sentence in our club is a little whiny itself, and I was about to agree with you until I saw this:

Can i join? I'm really against cloning cuz you could try it and your entire game could crash and you could lose everything and that would suck.

VERY intelligent reply, really.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
I. Hate. Colosseum.

I'm never coming back to that thing. Playing the US and JPN version, I now know the evil that is:

Crappy animation. xD

Yes people, I had to feel pain, for you guys.

Or rub it in your faces that I got a Celebi disc and you guys don't. I don't remember which one it was though. :/

Pubs? Sounds fun! lol

WHO cares about animation. I just like good Pokemon Games.

pixlepix

Banned
right you should
never mess around with glichs anyway i am just about to start a fanfic about clones talking over the world wich is what will probly happen when dimond and pearl

Leebui

Questionable...
WHO cares about animation. I just like good Pokemon Games.

It wasn't good either. -_- The difficulty in the end was totally uncalled for. What I'm saying is, the large level boost from the opponents in the end. Besides, the game's animation was sluggish.

Although PBR looks fast-paced in animation. Yay! ^^

O RLY?
I also think that sentence in our club is a little whiny itself, and I was about to agree with you until I saw this:

VERY intelligent reply, really.

Just don't judge us as a collective and all will be better. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.