• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose a benefit of not cloning is the fact that you won't have that little taint on your conscience.

I seriously doubt anybody can do it, and not feel even slightly bothered by it.

It must bother some people, and it ruins the game completeley.

I quoted this from some guy in the Pro-CLoning club (Which should burn to a crisp and die)while I was checking to see why they do clone.
It is not bad for someone to clone. Nintendo made a mistake and wee should rub it in their faces for it.

Thats a nice comment to Nintendo.... Why would you say that about Nintendo? Its a glitch.l Not to be abused.

I am still upset that the trading communtity clones. Its really hard to find an anti-cloner in the pre-trading. I have found a few. I hope they were not lying... But it is upsetting that this would happen.

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
How is everyone doing?

Rakurai

I intend to only trade for Pokemon that were obtained in the fourth gen (Since that lowers the chance of it being cloned to pretty much nothing).

I don't think it would be an unreasonable request to ask someone to simply breed a new Pokemon once they transfer some over from the third gen.

Copper

Keyblade Master
I'd like to join. Though I was wondering if I could use my own banner? If not it's fine, I'd just like to use mine if that's okay.

Rakurai

Using your own banner is fine.

Those banners on the first page are simply there for convenience.

holli2104

Overheat!
hey leebui i want to join
i already got the banner in my sig^^
i hate cloning because it's to risky and not fair
i've never cloned

Last edited:

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter
Im joining this club!

Your right about everything you've said about cloning.

I'll put the banner in my sig soon.

(by the way everyone im English which means i have to wait even longer for D/P!!!)
English? Welcome to the club we have to wait longer :(

I was wondering and would you count transferring a starter to dp and then restarting continuosly to transfer loads as cloning? I guess it does a bit but im not sure

Copper

Keyblade Master

I was wondering and would you count transferring a starter to dp and then restarting continuosly to transfer loads as cloning? I guess it does a bit but im not sure

I didn't know that was even possible.. You're talking about all on one cartridge right? Not just trading with people?

Rakurai

I don't think you can even transfer Pokemon to D/P until you've obtained the National Dex in D/P, and finished the story in RSE.

It's not like it's all that hard to just get the starters trade from someone, anyways.

And no, it's not cloning, as the Pokemon in question are not completely identical (As the actual chances of two Pokemon being completely identical without cloning are impossibly low).

Nike4444

I'm from the US too, but i think whinning that you can't get the game as fast as others is dumb because it's not gonna help you get the game faster it's just gonna make you want the game more badly.

Last edited:

ChaoBreeder

Can I rejoin? I know I joined the Pro-Cloning Club, but I realized with the first post and the other members, I finaly realize that cloning is cheating. I hope you can forgive me. I'm making a banner right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.