• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lantern

Beginning Trainer
Im all for this

I agree whole heartedly with this thread (although unlike some of you, I am also against Glitching). I just think that obtaining pokemon through anything more than the way Nintendo intended on you recieving them is wrong.
I would like to ask though, how can you be sure everyone on here is honest? I know I would do anythign to get a legal Celebii and Mew (its all im missing), and I'm worried that other people may be less noble in their pursuits.

Just to note, I am joining this group and would like effervesence to get credit for it.

Last edited:

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
hello i have a question about the points system, where would you get all of those prizes?

effervescence

Resident Techy
I would like to ask though, how can you be sure everyone on here is honest? I know I would do anythign to get a legal Celebii and Mew (its all im missing), and I'm worried that other people may be less noble in their pursuits.

A little blind faith is required. Not quite as far as "What I don't know doesn't hurt me," but close. More like, "He told me it was legit, and acted like it was (didn't trade me a shiney for my run of the mill poke), so I'll believe him."

That said, while I can't help you on the Celebi, I picked up a Mew at the TRU event I'll swap you for any other event Pokes you've got (Jirachi or Deoxys maybe?)

Rakurai

I wonder when Leebui will fix his computer...

We need a new topic to discuss.

Rakurai

I almost never see the moderators/co-owners around anymore.

Last edited:

Ben

Whut?
Just give them time, they'll show up sooner or later.

...But, as a little discussion until then:
What is your favourite Pokemon?
(It doesn't have to be in the games or anything, just in general)

I'd say mine is either Arcanine or Gengar.

my favorite is charizard!!

Rakurai

There's people who keep saying cloning isn't cheating, but the only arguments they can bring up are either "It's a glitch", or "It's there", which are kind of lame.

I can think of plenty of glitches that people do consider to be cheating, and just because you can do it, doesn't, in any way, mean it isn't cheating.

I think that such people are simply in denial (Especially because other users of the glitch do agree that it is cheating, but they simply don't care).

Last edited:

metalx42

dp trainer
i dont really see whats wrong with clonig when i trade a clone i clone there pkmon too so its fair

Rakurai

It's fair, but it's not trading when nobody is actually giving up anything. It also makes things like shinies extremely common (When they're supposed to be rare).

Us anti-cloners simply prefer to do things the way Nintendo intended for them to be done. People should be trading, not gaining.

Last edited:

The King of Ho-oh's

<---- Newest Shiny
I would like to join this club i am completly against
cloning.

This is a bad question, but how do you use wifi
on a DS and is it free or added on to your internet
bill?

Last edited:

metalx42

dp trainer
i think wifi is free plus cloning is fine would u rather have a common shiny or no shiny at all my brother has never found a shiny and i only had one before going to a pkmon event and trading i also got legendaries that i had been unable to find until that day and now i have every legendary except mew and deoxys if i clone theres aswell and no-one gives any thing up it means there are 2+ instead of eqaull boundries i just dont see whats wrong

nivek

... Yawn?
Don't do that, please. It is part of your rules for us to not posting cloning is bad in your club, so why post it is good here? It just proves you are a hypocrite.

Lantern

Beginning Trainer
I agree

I agree with Nivek. This whole club is already filled with peoplewho consider cloning cheating, its not a place for arguing the case for or against. I do think that acceptable discussion could include the cloning/glitching schism. I personally think that we should only use and trade pokemon that were obtained the way that Nintendo intended (proper capturing or events or trading for pokemon obtained from one of the latter).

Status
Not open for further replies.