• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
I just want to remind all you Anti-Cloning members to not make posts in the Pro-Clone fanclub saying stuff like "ClOnZiNg Is WrOnG!!!1!!1"

We have a treaty with the Pro-Clone fanclub, and anyways...Its spam

neo_senku

i would just like to annouce that i am joining this club and i hope to make trades with my fellow members against cloning

Frozen

LORD OF TEACUPS
Hey!

I'd like to join the club. I've been against cloning since the discovery of the trick, I feel it devalues, and destroys the rareness and specialness of shiny Pokémon, EV Trained LV 100 which the creator worked hard to get, Perfect IV Pokémon, and exclusive, and event Legendaries.

I made a banner for the club too, I made the background as well, took ages >.>
Anticloning.png

Code:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Icey_Dragon/Anticloning.png
Hope you like it!

Thanks!

I wanna be down with you people. I cant trade hard to get Pokemons with people who sit down and clone all day

Last edited:
Hi sorry I haven't been on for a while. If anyone wants a Starter pokemon(except new ones) PM me I have them all. I can get the right nature but I can't do IVs and tell me if you want an egg move I will try to get it. Also since my brother is getting Diamond I am going to try to get all the starters.

Keyblader;330;

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Read this if you have questions about the new treaty

I instituted a treaty with the Pro-Clone fanclub, here's basically what the new treaty comes up as...
No Wars between fanclub in the other fanclub ( The person who posted would get banned if they posted stuff like "Cloning is right" or "Cloning is wrong" )

Read this if you have questions about the new treaty

I instituted a treaty with the Pro-Clone fanclub, here's basically what the new treaty comes up as...
No Wars between fanclub in the other fanclub ( The person who posted would get banned if they posted stuff like "Cloning is right" or "Cloning is wrong" )

Fine with me. As long as we can still believe in anti-cloning ^_^.

Captain Dynamic

I chews u Peekachoo!
I want everyone to know that Im not signing on to this for the prizes, because I prolly will never get them anyways. But it just sucks some guy sitting there lowering the value of rare pokemon. I dont have a Mew and it sucks, but I think it means more to people who got it the right way to have something so rare when some retard is cheapening them up. Without grief there is no compassion.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Hi!
I am Xyronthefalcon!
You may know me as the mad guy or the crazy about 2nd Gen guy but in reality, I have been against cloning.
So I have decided to come here and join this club.
I hope you accept me.
I even have a banner for you.
anticloningclublogoroserade.jpg

I hope you accept it!

I cant wait to be a member of your prestigious club!

PS: I have informed some of my friends about the club...so we shpuld be getting more members soon...by the weekend probably!

Status
Not open for further replies.