• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Finally back after a long absence.

Was very much preoccupied with the Wii I got recently, but I guess I'll be posting again, with D/P coming out so soon and all.

Nice to see plenty of new members.

MetagrossMasta

Say what now
what is eveyones team looking like when D/P come out? I am still clueless on which pokemon are going to be on my team XP

Finally back after a long absence.

Was very much preoccupied with the Wii I got recently, but I guess I'll be posting again, with D/P coming out so soon and all.

Nice to see plenty of new members.

Congrats on your Wii, and welcome Back :)

Hi!
I am Xyronthefalcon!
You may know me as the mad guy or the crazy about 2nd Gen guy but in reality, I have been against cloning.
So I have decided to come here and join this club.
I hope you accept me.
I even have a banner for you.
anticloningclublogoroserade.jpg

I hope you accept it!

I cant wait to be a member of your prestigious club!

PS: I have informed some of my friends about the club...so we shpuld be getting more members soon...by the weekend probably!

I do't understand the banner.... But welcome in!

what is eveyones team looking like when D/P come out? I am still clueless on which pokemon are going to be on my team XP

I really don't know... I don't even have a dignified team on my Emerald... I just have 14 , good pokemon... Sigh.

-------------------------------------------------------

I think k3v1n decided to quit because its been about 2 weeks and I havent seen the banner or the link to our club in his signature for over 2 weeks.

PS: For next person updating the members list, the_king_of_hoh_oh's quit.

Last edited:

Frozen

LORD OF TEACUPS

Well, I've pretty much decided, i'm thinking: Empoleon, Roserade, Lucario, Staraptor, Magmortor (Rapidash before Nat. Dex) and Luxray

Has everyone else got Diamond/Pearl ordered? When are you gonna be getting it? And Which version?

I ordered my Diamond earlier today, I'm going to be winging its way across the Atlantic(?) over into England and should be here around the 27th (YAY!)

azuvipsel

I'm Thinking Infernape, Roserade, Floatzel, Weavile and Starpador. All new ones;I was very tempted to get a Milotic.

Last edited:

Lantern

Beginning Trainer
Im wearing blinkers

I have been trying to avoid information on the game as I really dont wish to spoil it. Still, even with my blinkers on, I do have an idea of what my team willl be, even if I dont know their names yet.
I always take the water starter, so obviously Piplup is in there. Then I always take the early flying type ( I just love Mirror Move too much). Something else I aways do though is make sure I have one new pokemon who evolves from an older one, kind of a way to tie in the old with the new, so I will be getting the Electabuzz evolution too. Then, I always have a plant type and think Cherrim will work perfectly with my current Bellossom. so with 4 of my six chosen, I will leave fate to decide on who else will join my team.

But after that ......Gotta Catch Em All!!!!

Ben

Whut?
Milotic Master said:
Has everyone else got Diamond/Pearl ordered? When are you gonna be getting it? And Which version?

I ordered my Diamond earlier today, I'm going to be winging its way across the Atlantic(?) over into England and should be here around the 27th (YAY!)

3-5 days' delivery, but not on weekends? *Innocent whistle*. Well, that's for me anyway- I live in England too so I pre-ordered Pearl.

Last edited:

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Oh crap I'm not getting mine until August.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
I might be able to get it a few days early because Wallmart usually gets the shipment 2-3 before its release date...Maybe if I can find a stupid twenty year old working there I can get him to go into the back and get it for me...Just a thought though

BowBeforeRotom

.7lbs of PLASMA DOOM
I might be able to get it a few days early because Wallmart usually gets the shipment 2-3 before its release date...Maybe if I can find a stupid twenty year old working there I can get him to go into the back and get it for me...Just a thought though
Well... good luck with that. I have to go with my sister's boyfriend (who ordered Diamond) to Gamestop at noon on Sunday to get my copy of Pearl. I'm really hoping there isn't a line or crowd...

I am sorry, but it looks like I have to leave the club. I have started cloning...
Only Ho-ohs to give away though so if its ok I stay tell me and PM me if you want a Ho-oh if you don't mind its cloned.

Keyblader;330;

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Yay!
Glad to be on yr club.

My DP Team(In game and Wifi) Would be:
Torterra
Luxray
Starraptor
Lugia
Blaziken
Unknown last one( Rampurdos or Darkrai or which ever better)

Edit:
New Banner I made.....(sorry about the shitty paint graphics)
anticloningclublogodarkrai.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

Last edited:

Lantern

Beginning Trainer
I am sorry, but it looks like I have to leave the club. I have started cloning...
Only Ho-ohs to give away though so if its ok I stay tell me and PM me if you want a Ho-oh if you don't mind its cloned.

Keyblader;330;

I'm not sure ANY cloning is allowed, although its not up to us members to decide who stays and whoe goes. I do however, have 4 spare (and legal) Ho-ohs up for trading, (I got them at a very rare UK pokemon event). If anyone would like a legal Ho-Oh or Lugia (I have 4 of them too), let me know.

Last edited:

MetagrossMasta

Say what now
Well... good luck with that. I have to go with my sister's boyfriend (who ordered Diamond) to Gamestop at noon on Sunday to get my copy of Pearl. I'm really hoping there isn't a line or crowd...
that is why I am glad that I don't live in a town that is big in to pokemon so I don't need to preorder (I hope) and is it a little wierd to be 20 and still play these games?

Ben

Whut?
Cool, where did you order yours from? I guess different places will have different arrival times.

GameStop, apparently Nintendo has been trying to stop people importing them but that's kinda ironic seeing as I found out about GameStop (and, of course, it's worldwide shipping) from pokemon-games.com :p.

and is it a little wierd to be 20 and still play these games?

An RPG's an RPG, and lots of 20+ year-olds play games...who cares about the brand name :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.