• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you made it Mewtoo!

I'm working on drawing some anti-cloning pictures, just for fun. I'm almost done with one featuring Deoxys, and have a few other ideas, too. I might try and make one that can be resized into a banner, too.

BTW, out of curiousity, will new members like Mewtoo and myself be listed on the first page?

-Matt

Psychic William

Power training
My pathetic attempt at a banner ( no flames plz )

first try

anticloning-1.jpg

Last edited:

Psychic William

Power training
ill fix that then .. thanks for the constructive crit

anticloning-2.jpg

Last edited:

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
i didnt know you could clone! lol but ill join

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
Hi everyone! I've been on vacation so I wasn't posting. PS: I'm typing this on my Wii! So how is everyone?

Did Oiracul get a name change? Also, I just read over the old posts, welcome all the new members!

Last edited:

jackali

Hi everyone! I've been on vacation so I wasn't posting. PS: I'm typing this on my Wii! So how is everyone?

Did Oiracul get a name change? Also, I just read over the old posts, welcome all the new members!

Thanks for the welcome.

What is it like typing on a Wii? I've never thought to try the Internet Channel much.

Did you have a nice holiday? Where did you go to?

Leebui

Questionable...
anti cloninj? no j its g

Umm, yeah, what he said.

Also, I don't know why everyone is trying to get points via banners. But making banners will NOT give you any points. This is due to the mass of banner-making just for the sake of points. You are welcome to use any Anti-Cloning banner, even ones made by yourself, but no points will be rewarded by it.

I thought I took that "reward" out permanently last time, but it seems I have been mistaken. I've taken it out now. Those who have made the banners for points anyway should PM me, and I'll give them 15 points per person anyway. Also, PM me to be added to the member list. Finally, if you think your points have been miscalculated, feel free to PM me regarding that as well.

If you guys want points so badly, just stick around regularly to chat here and you'll just get points by just being here. Not too difficult I suppose. :p

New chat?

Are any of you attending the Toys 'R' Us Manaphy event next Saturday at noon? It is United States only, but just wondering anyway. Yeah, I will. If multiple games are allowed, I may be willing to trade some.

Yeah, I'm going to the Manaphy Event with a few friends. It should be fun, and it'll be nice to finally have a Manaphy. After I get it, I'll only be 4 PKMN away from owning every Legendary!

Leebui said:
New chat?

Are any of you attending the Toys 'R' Us Manaphy event next Saturday at noon? It is United States only, but just wondering anyway. Yeah, I will. If multiple games are allowed, I may be willing to trade some.

I'm going to grab a manaphy, but I already have 4. :p.
One game though.

It seems like an ocean full of new members are making banners >.<
Its like they just joined for the points XD. (Of course its just a joke :) )

Speaking of points... I think I better spend them soon. ([155 points] lol).. Then again I just might keep 'em for the record. =p

Thanks for the welcome.

What is it like typing on a Wii? I've never thought to try the Internet Channel much.

Did you have a nice holiday? Where did you go to?

Its pretty hard, thats why I didn't type much :p. I went to Florida. It was nice :p. Btw I live in US.

Last edited:

Psychic William

Power training
meh points arent why i made it .. made it to see if i could make it

anywho sadly i cant get to the manaphy event .. id adore getting to an event though .. mayhaps a shiny ralts to add to my collection of shiny psychics

It seems like an ocean full of new members are making banners >.<
Its like they just joined for the points XD. (Of course its just a joke :) )

I'll openly admit that the offer of a Celebi was pretty tempting. But it was more like the icing on the cake, y'know? I'm against cloning, and I'm glad to see that others are too. I was on another forum a few days ago (Marriland, for those who want to know), and I started a thread asking for a couple of Event Legendaries. So of course I said no hacking, but I also asked for no cloning, and The thread didn't get a single offer (though what I was offering might've just sucked LOL) but was instead full of people yelling at me for requesting that there be no cloning. So it's kinda nice to be with a group of like-minded people.

-Matt

Rakurai

It's a good thing that I moved to a location that has a Toys 'R' Us nearby a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.