• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasoj1113

Eigakan Owner
Well, according to Wikipedia, the origin of the candy-giving may have originated from the Irish tradition of "guising." Here an article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-treating

Lookie here, we're turning into a research bureau. Soon enough, we'll have a degree in Halloween Economics and History.

Sorry, just the fact that most of you don't care about Halloween, yet are going to Wiki for info, amused me.

Anyways, nice to see you all.

Leebui

Questionable...
Lookie here, we're turning into a research bureau. Soon enough, we'll have a degree in Halloween Economics and History.

Sorry, just the fact that most of you don't care about Halloween, yet are going to Wiki for info, amused me.

Anyways, nice to see you all.

That's because depending on an encyclopedia with questionable accuracy is pure win. =P

Hey, I wanna know my point so far because I forgot them O________________O

Zero so far because you don't even have a link to the club in your sig. You might also want to put an "Anti-Cloning Club Points" section in your sig and keep track of it by your lonesome, as it's hard to manage all this data.

You guys sadden me, no reaction about my return -.-;

Wow, a lot of new members...hehehe

Is "yay" a feasible enough reaction for you? =D

Yeah, more people to add to the member list. They should all PM me for official recognition, since it's hard to remember everyone who signs up; not to mention those that are seriously wanting to join.

blobit

Yay 4 LoZ
are we still talking about halloween afer bonfire night?
We need a new topic

Hi! Sorry I was idle, I went to see my grandparents for a week.

You guys sadden me, no reaction about my return -.-;

Wow, a lot of new members...hehehe

ZOMG ITS EBELVIONZ!!!11!1!11!!11eleven!1!1!234

I'm amazed how many people don't get free candy...I mean its FREE and its CANDY!

Last edited:

Midnight Circle

Randomness XD
Hi, i'm new to Serebii Forums but i'm not a noob - I EV Train and stuff =3 And if I can i'd like to join. Although I probably own a few cloned Pokemon from the GTS, i've never actually tried to clone a Pokemon in D/P. I have in Emerald, but that was for in-game.
Edit: And the banner is in my siggy =D

blobit

Yay 4 LoZ
good good^
Not many people active
Is it school or sumthing?

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Hey everyone ! Guess what? You're loved and cherished moderator BlazikenBud is BAACK~!~!#@!#$!@$!~!!!

wait, am I still a mod? and are we beating the pro cloners?

everyone who wants to join can join. AS long as leebui adds you, of course. He's real inactive.

Hey everyone ! Guess what? You're loved and cherished moderator BlazikenBud is BAACK~!~!#@!#$!@$!~!!!

wait, am I still a mod? and are we beating the pro cloners?

everyone who wants to join can join. AS long as leebui adds you, of course. He's real inactive.

YES!!!! Why'd you leave again :). The Pro Cloners do nothing but ask for free clones. You are still mod. He didn't unmod you :p. Oh, and the ACC is flooded with newbies.

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
urgh? really? wierd. All the old members are still here I presume? and I don't think Leebui is the kind of person would de-mod someone. Just put them on the inactive mods list.
I left because I went to BMf because this place was laggy, then went on to MMos and hardly had any connection to forums. I see that oblivion left and came back too? so I'm inside some chain of returns?
I'm glad your so happy about our resurection though. and that reminds me...

Raine: Return this sole from purgatory! Ressurection!
Genis: Raine, I'm still alive.

Last edited:
urgh? really? wierd. All the old members are still here I presume? and I don't think Leebui is the kind of person would de-mod someone. Just put them on the inactive mods list.
I left because I went to BMf because this place was laggy, then went on to MMos and hardly had any connection to forums. I see that oblivion left and came back too? so I'm inside some chain of returns?
I'm glad your so happy about our resurection though. and that reminds me...

Raine: Return this sole from purgatory! Ressurection!
Genis: Raine, I'm still alive.

Please, if you can, try not to leave again :)

azuvipsel

Anti-Cloners,
I am very sorry to say but I have to leave this club. I have decided to start cloning so
a)when I transfer my pokemon for Emerald to Pearl I can still use them in the Frontier
b)So I can start trading my good IVed pokemon for other ones on Smogon-thinking I could breed any Pokemon I needed was too ambitious.

Again, I'm very sorry. I'm not going to go and suddenly join the Pro-cloners, I doubt I will at all. I am still against the unfair trading by cloning, or the cloning of Shinies, but the system on Smogon isn't unfair at all to be honest, so I have started to do this. Goodbye everyone, please don't hate me xD

Ben

Whut?
Anti-Cloners,
I am very sorry to say but I have to leave this club. I have decided to start cloning so
a)when I transfer my pokemon for Emerald to Pearl I can still use them in the Frontier
b)So I can start trading my good IVed pokemon for other ones on Smogon-thinking I could breed any Pokemon I needed was too ambitious.

Again, I'm very sorry. I'm not going to go and suddenly join the Pro-cloners, I doubt I will at all. I am still against the unfair trading by cloning, or the cloning of Shinies, but the system on Smogon isn't unfair at all to be honest, so I have started to do this. Goodbye everyone, please don't hate me xD

Well, I'm not gonna try and guilt you into staying or anything, so see ya, have a good'un :(.

--------

Pmg!!1 Welcom bak Buddeh :p

--------

No idea what happened to Leebui, but the last time he posted was six days ago. I just don't think he can get on very much; neither can I really.

Anti-Cloners,

:(. Sorry you wanted to leave... Well, good luck...

Since, there isn't really a topic I suppose I can ask. Does anyone know what happened to Leebui?

Not sure, he hardly posts like he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.