• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

Join the club

Can I join the club?
I already chose the banner, I´m gonna copy it at my signature right after I post it here ok?
:)

Nights

Pokemon Master
Welcome, Dig-kun

Can I join the club?
I already chose the banner, I´m gonna copy it at my signature right after I post it here ok?
Yep. You will be added to the memberlist once Leebui logs in. :)
I hope you enjoy your time here at the Anti-Cloning Club. ^_^

Dig-kun

To tell you the truth
I havent understood completely the tourney that happens here, but OK, I´ll read the first post more carefully (at least this part) and will check the ones that haven´t
:D

I spent 45 minutes here looking for where I find the matches that have already happened and not for PM the ones that are missing, but didn´t find anything
Can soemone, please, tell me where find them?

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
okay, :p
anyways, I'm gonna get 130 points to get a jpn bonus celebi
but just one question, is the celebi japanese or english?
not that it matters, but I was just curious

I figured i should make an appearance since its been a while since i posted here. Sorry to hear that you got scammed viper, that really sucks. Especially since shiny horsea looks real good.

heheheeee!its japanese, thats why its a jpn bonus celebi.

Of course not all will know the abbreviation.

I can see this tourney is really taking a while, which surprises me alot actually, but i guess it'll take as long as it takes. :p

Last edited:

Dig-kun

I wanna be useful, I just need to know the ones that haven´t had their matches and I PM them
So, just tell me

Well, I wanna a Celebi too
:p

gummybearman

Dark Trainer
Hello. I was invited by bmcqueen1118 and i would love to join.

Sephiroth_Strife

bargh!

Don't threaten me! I've been getting on daily to see if John is online so we can set up a match time that would work for both of us, but my being five hours behind him and other unpredictable happenings, have prevented a match from happening. And now he seems to have fallen off the planet, as he won't answer my pm's.

Can we work something out so that I can still participate?

If you're still alive, Mr. Light, contact me via pm!

Dig-kun

Don't threaten me! I've been getting on daily to see if John is online so we can set up a match time that would work for both of us, but my being five hours behind him and other unpredictable happenings, have prevented a match from happening. And now he seems to have fallen off the planet, as he won't answer my pm's.

Can we work something out so that I can still participate?

If you're still alive, Mr. Light, contact me via pm!

Are you from TAC?
Well, I was supposed to PM you for posting here to have your match
I think they can´t get connected rght now, but maybe tomorrow
As happened to you, he can have a unpredictable happening
Just wait, everyone was waiting for the TAC finish

Sephiroth_Strife

Are you from TAC?
Well, I was supposed to PM you for posting here to have your match
I think they can´t get connected rght now, but maybe tomorrow
As happened to you, he can have a unpredictable happening
Just wait, everyone was waiting for the TAC finish

I've been in TAC for a while. I just haven't had time for posting in a while. My first match was supposed to be against John Light, but like I said before...

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
GRR!'s an BLARG!'s! madaco? BlazikenBud? Have you had your match yet? I'm just getting a little tired of waiting. I want to get my first match done before school starts back up! Once this monday comes, I'll only be available friday after school and MABEY on saturdays! Please! Everyone get it together!

Also, that's quite a few new members! Nice job to Digi-kun for setting up that invitation chain! I give you a very generic: "WAY TO GO!" lulz Later!

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Hey can i join, bmcqueen1118 invited me.

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Hey can i join, bmcqueen1118 invited me.

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
Can I be part of this club too?
I added your banner with the link too
thanks in advance Leebui ^^

Last edited:

Dig-kun

Posted by Venusaur16z said:
Also, that's quite a few new members! Nice job to Digi-kun for setting up that invitation chain! I give you a very generic: "WAY TO GO!" lulz Later!

Thanks Venusaur16z :D

Posted by bmcqueen1118 said:
sephiroth, ill match u if he doesnt show up. i dont know if thats okay with the administration. plus i need to get the low down on this since im new

bmcqueen1118, I think you can´t match him to the tourney
I´m trying to help in here
And as far as I understood, the tourney entries have finished, but you two can match for fun
As you wait for the others

John Light

myself and Sephiroth_Strife have finally brawled

Sorry about the delay, lots of inconvenient events have prevented us from brawling such as having to go to my Grandmother for an extra night and having to leave for my Duke of Edinburgh expedition a day earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.