• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcqueen1118

Dragon Master
Also, do whatever to get FCs to fight each other. This should not take as long as it is, and it seems like most of you don't even care.

Those who do not post within a week of this post saying they seriously wish to Brawl or whatever will be disqualified. If both people of the brackets are no-shows, they both get booted and there will be less people to bother with. <_<

im trying to but it seems that ben has dropped off the face of the earth! He pmed me back once like 4 days ago and that was it

Dig-kun

What did you mean with I´m ready to get the Darkrai whenever you are?
:p
I didn´t got and as I was the last that talked about it, was it for me?
:D

Dig-kun

This FC is just for the ones that will match, isn´t it?

Or everyone has to give its own FC even if not matching?

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
This FC is just for the ones that will match, isn´t it?

Or everyone has to give its own FC even if not matching?

It's entirely optional to post your Friend Code to anyone you are not matching, I just though it might be more useful to have it on the first post. However, I've got it in my sig now so it's not that important.

btw, My sig is being built now. It's not finished, but I need some more stuff to put in. I was hoping to make or link to a Meta Ownsome (sorry, Knight) Fanclub, but I can't find one in the club list. If there happens to be one, could someone please tell me before I attempt to start one? Thanks.

Dig-kun

Well, I have my Pokémon FC on my sig
My brawl isn´t at it cuz as my connection is really slow, I´ll maybe be unable to battle rightly
So, when I get a better router I post it here
or maybe add to my sig

Hey, I'd like to join the anti-cloning club, and Dig-kun's my reference. What all banner options do I have if I want to add a link to this in my sig?

Edit: I found the sigs on the front page, and as you can see I found one.

Last edited:

Dig-kun

Hey, I'd like to join the anti-cloning club, and Dig-kun's my reference. What all banner options do I have if I want to add a link to this in my sig?

Edit: I found the sigs on the front page, and as you can see I found one.

:)
I´m happy my sig brought you here

Well, you already found the banners, so think I your question isn´t needed to be answered

Dig-kun

Yeah, I found the banners. Is there anything more than supporting the club that I can do for anti-cloning?

Well, go against clonings
Convince people that they´re not worth, and can even bring them here
to go against the clones too

Dig-kun

Hey, isn´t it kirkeastment one of the mods here?
I was at my profile and its name was "lined"
Believe I this means banned

I decided to go there to check if there was saying he was banned
But I didn´t find anything, just some weird Visitor messages
o_O

Ok, I won´t be talking about his life
But, wasn´t him and Leebui that give the prizes for the points?

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
Also, do whatever to get FCs to fight each other. This should not take as long as it is, and it seems like most of you don't even care.

Those who do not post within a week of this post saying they seriously wish to Brawl or whatever will be disqualified. If both people of the brackets are no-shows, they both get booted and there will be less people to bother with. <_<

I seriously wish to Brawl in this tourney! I'm just TRYING to wait patiently for my turn.

Small unrelated question: On my account, the "Your Notifications:", "Unread Profile Visitor Messages" always says that there is one that is unread, but there is not. How do I change that?

Last edited:

pupitarKing_12

Anti-Action Replay
Could I join I Have this addiction to action replay and i had this cloning cheat so i broke my ar and now i'd like to join[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232]
[img*]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1272/test108zs.png[/img][/url]

Dig-kun

venusaur, have u played blazkien bud or macado? if u have and won u fight me

Well, I think Blaziken Bud is gonna battle against Madaco still
look at his last post

I´ll PM Madaco

Status
Not open for further replies.