• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

So, the hack cheking devices don´t have anything to do with this club?
Well, other difficulty to go against clones are that
It´s impossible to check if they are or if tey´re not clones
(I know, it´s cuz it´s the same things, but... Ah, this gets me outta my mind)

chosen one386 said:
I believe I was a member a while ago, but may I re-join? I'll be putting a link in my sig as soon as possible.
Leebui (the club owner) is gonna add you as an official member,
as he can get on
:D

Posting this cuz he was with some trouble to get on
So, it can take a little while
:D

- I think no one remembers here anymore ¬¬ -

Last edited:

Dig-kun

What do ya mean?
U don´t care if you clone or not?
Ok, create a new club that´s up for cloning
and post it
Not here

We´re here against it, so you don´t have any readon to post this
But annoy us,
the same way you do this, so does clone 4 us

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Not to butt into your guys' club or anything, but I felt I should add a bit to this helpful post above:

I can't delve too into detail due to forum rules, however: The Reader's Digest version of it is Hack Checking Programs can be manipulated, and some even have huge flaws. PAC detects ANY Pokemon from an egg as hacked!

There is also a way you can receive a 100% legit Pokemon, and then send it into your computer as data and modify it. This is likely how all these D/P event shinys are being detected as legit, because it's a legitmately received Pokemon, but later modified to be shiny.

The GTS and PBR check for IVs and EV distribution. If it breaks either of those on the GTS, it'll say "This Pokemon cannot be traded." On PBR, it'll turn it into a Bad Egg.

There is also something called Hex Data, which is the data Pokemon are made out of, and some people SWEAR by insofar as hack checking. I don't believe in this because no one from Nintendo or Gamefreak has ever told anyone HOW to read such code.

The best way to tell is by the visible info. Yes, Pokesav can make it look 100% legit visibly, but it's the best and most reliable way.

The only 100% way is to collect them al yourself. No trading what so ever. :D

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
you get ur arse out!!!!!!!!!!!!you have your own dumb butt of a club sooo goo there,i can report you and get ur sexualbubblegum self banned,got that kiddo?

Note i have nothing against sex or bubblegum.just saying

Dig-kun

Yup, I thought no one remembered cuz it was about 3 to 4 days that no one posted :T

Leebui

Questionable...
Seriously, an army of Mudkips is fine as long as it's yours and yours alone in my book. I don't care. ^^

But Torchic? Ridiculous.

Dig-kun

Seriously, an army of Mudkips is fine as long as it's yours and yours alone in my book. I don't care. ^^

But Torchic? Ridiculous.

:p
Yup, it´s really true

Well, a person posts things like this at ths thread just to receive bad comments 4 all the ones who read it
¬¬

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
MUDKIPS FAWKING UNITE! We shall bring these nubcakes to their KNEES!

Ok, can somebody delete these? I mean, they serve no purpose. So you don't like that we don't like to CHEAT. And you don't like the fact that we want to play the game the way it was MENT to be played. Well ... whatever.

Anyways, I would like to point out that I finally got ahold of BlazikenBud and we are schedualing a match for the tournament! May the best Brawler win!

BTW: @ SexualBubblegumZX: So i herd you liek mudkipz.

Dig-kun

What do you mean? And who brought up Torchic?

This guy, the "SexualBubblegumZX" just post thid kind of comment in here, like against what the thread is about to receive what he´s receiving by everyone
There´s no sense on posting this

Torchic, really dunno
It was Leebui who said that

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Oh, you mean that guy. I thought you were talking about me, since it said "a person". I get it now.

Dig-kun

Oh, you mean that guy. I thought you were talking about me, since it said "a person". I get it now.

XD
Yup, I was talking about this guy
Not about u

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Listen dudes new topic thing

Do you think there will be a second season of full metal alchemist?

Dig-kun

Listen dudes new topic thing

Do you think there will be a second season of full metal alchemist?

If we take the end of the anime (without the movie), I´d say it´d have and at the end the two would be together at their world. That´d be the best ending, even if it finished with the sense of the conservation of things law.
But if we take the end of the anime (with the movie) I´d say it would not have since they have finished together at our world
I hated it
¬¬
After all the fight

I think they could have sent a part of Al´s soul at a armor to close the gate at the other side and they could be happy at their world

actually there was already a second season the 52 episodes were split into 2 seasons and also Dig-kun im not sure if you read the manga of FMA but the anime defacted after episode 32(i think thats the right episode) and a new season has been confirmed(i believe) there was a thread about it a while ago ill try and find it then update this post with the link

EDIT: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=348482
found the forum

Last edited:

Dig-kun

actually there was already a second season the 52 episodes were split into 2 seasons and also Dig-kun im not sure if you read the manga of FMA but the anime defacted after episode 32(i think thats the right episode) and a new season has been confirmed(i believe) there was a thread about it a while ago ill try and find it then update this post with the link

EDIT: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=348482
found the forum

I count the seasons as the change of the opening and ending, so 4 me it has 4 seasons
But I got what he asked, if it´d have a continue 4 it
:)

I stopped reading the manga at 11, cuz the next I found to sell was the 18
¬¬
So, I´m gonna order by internet and so, I´ll read
=D

Status
Not open for further replies.