• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
I'd like to Join please.

Do i have any event pokemon?

I have a Deoxys (Legit), a Darkrai (Legit) The 10th movie Darkrai (SWEET!), Arceus (I hate Arceus), umm...i don't have Shaymin, but i have Oak's Letter. got the Lugia from XD and a Ho-Oh in a Trade...umm...A Mew (Not cloed, i have trained it to Level 31, moves are crap...oh, and its shiny) i used AR to make it shiny, don't judge me.

I think thats it.

Dig-kun

I'd like to Join please.

Do i have any event pokemon?

I have a Deoxys (Legit), a Darkrai (Legit) The 10th movie Darkrai (SWEET!), Arceus (I hate Arceus), umm...i don't have Shaymin, but i have Oak's Letter. got the Lugia from XD and a Ho-Oh in a Trade...umm...A Mew (Not cloed, i have trained it to Level 31, moves are crap...oh, and its shiny) i used AR to make it shiny, don't judge me.

I think thats it.

Welcome, Leebui, the club owner´s gonna add u as a official member as soon as he can
=D

kirkeastment said:
EDIT: I've just finished my team, and i thought that to make this tourney more appealing, i'll be offering "power items" as entrance prizes(number of items per-person is dependant on how many i can get by december 22nd), so everyone at least gets something out of the tournament. These items will be given out after the result of your first battle, so that only competitors get the items.

Well, are the items gonna be given when?
After the tourney?
Or before?
It´d help me training
:p

Well, who prefer what kind of battle (3vs3 or 6vs6?)?
I prefer 3vs3
=D

Hm... me kinda thinks Arceus is still under wraps for the WHOLE WORLD, so however you got it there was either cheating or cheating and cloning involved. You can't possibly get him without cheating. I at least look down on that sort of thing, sorry. Play the game hacked up if you wish, but it's not what this club is about and I don't wanna know about it.

Otherwise, welcome to the club : D

Leebui

Questionable...
I'm joining~

Oh, and if I remember correctly, the players decide whether the matches will be 3vs3 or 6vs6.

It's 6 vs 6 so that everyone can make a constant team. Lowering it to 3 vs 3 all of the sudden could destroy an entire team's set-up, especially if it involves support stuff such as Baton Pass/Trick Room, which do better in 6 vs 6 than 3 vs 3, which are better suited for sweepers and avenger type Pokemon (mostly ones that hit hard and fast).

I'll be taking names for a full week, so the tournament sign-up deadline ends at November 13th.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Welcome, Leebui, the club owner´s gonna add u as a official member as soon as he can
=D

Well, are the items gonna be given when?
After the tourney?
Or before?
It´d help me training
:p

Well, who prefer what kind of battle (3vs3 or 6vs6?)?
I prefer 3vs3
=D

The items will be given out after your first battles.

It's 6 vs 6 so that everyone can make a constant team. Lowering it to 3 vs 3 all of the sudden could destroy an entire team's set-up, especially if it involves support stuff such as Baton Pass/Trick Room, which do better in 6 vs 6 than 3 vs 3, which are better suited for sweepers and avenger type Pokemon (mostly ones that hit hard and fast).

I'll be taking names for a full week, so the tournament sign-up deadline ends at November 13th.

6vs6 huh, well i suppose thats both good and bad, bad in the sense that it require more work to train these teams.

However a 6 a-side team, would require more strategy than just hit & run. Of course this works out rather well for me, seeing as my team whilst strong did have a few weaknesses that can now be ironed out. Only problem now is which other 3 to choose.

Also are their any rules on pokemon holding the same items, such as roserade holding a leftovers and milotic holding the same item.

Leebui

Questionable...
Cheating to get an event item is different from cheating to gain an advantage over others...and i don't use Arceus.

Anti-Cloning contains people who are very strict and fundamentalist about this, to those who are more lenient about such "ethnic issues." (lol at talking like this w/ Pokemon).

Some may accept you more so than others because of what you do (hack). They may be more suspicious with you than others. Yeah, sometimes it sucks.

You're still in the club though, so don't fret.

Hmm...

should I add item clause? It could be pretty hard to inspect.

Oh yeah, the tourney's double elimination so you might have another chance if you lose out once. You know...because.

Random off-topic: Why is Skymin in OU? He's like Garchomp...except cuter but on steroids. o_O

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I don't think the item clause should be enforced, as many pokemon do use the same items, and if it was enforced it may force others to have to change key members of their teams.

I've not seen skymin in an OU environment yet, mainly because of the reasons you've just mentioned Leebui, so far i've not noticed it on smogon's OU list, but that may be due to it not being readily available anywhere else but japan.

Dig-kun

hey id like to join the club.
iv done my signature like your meant to so does that mean im in?
im strongly against cloning because it defeats the purpose of the game.

Welcome to our cause against cloning
=D
Leebui, the owner´s gonna get u as an official member as soon as he can
=D

Leebui said:

Indeed the thing of the team makes sense
But I dont think i´ll have my startegy done til there
That´s why I´d prefer to have a 3vs3
I got strategy at my 3vs3 team

Leebui

Questionable...
Yeah guys, I can't update the first post as it gives me an Internal Server Error 500.

I guess it's due to SPPf moving to a new host as the old one is getting under heat from lawsuit or something.

Yeah, no item clause will probably do. Obviously no Skymin since no Wi-Fi hacks are allowed. ^_^

*although I do admit it's fun to see your foe flinch and get helplessly destroyed by luckhax*

Dig-kun

Well, what u said, Leebui, means that we can use repeated items?
But the hax are still banned?

XD
Sometimes this error appears to me, but I just refresh the page, did u try to do this?
=D

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
so am i in the club or not?
im not on the member list as of yet.

you'll be added whenver leebui is able to edit the members list, he stated that hes unable to do this at the moment due to an ongoing "error 500" server error, 3 posts above yours.

siddi95

shiny hunter
i would like to join, i dont like cloning...

Dig-kun

i would like to join, i dont like cloning...

Welcome to our cause
Leebui, the club owner is gonna add u as an official member as soon as he can
=D
Enjoy here and be active
=D

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
hi dudes i wonder if ther is a official clonning league?
i think u don't like cloning because u don't know how or it takes time to do it lol
and if u have Ex: stone edge an u want to use it on 2 or 3 pokemon why not cloning?
aghhh it makes me sad watching this kind of things

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Looks like the tournament is getting along well...though it hasn't started yet, it looks to be an exciting one. Wish I could participate...but, alas, I can not...so, anyway...anyone mind starting a new topic for those of us without wi-fi to discuss?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would like to join! I am planning on a sig change soon so is it okay if I put it in when im done? I am a proud anti-cloner.

Status
Not open for further replies.