• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

I would like to join!

Welcome
U just need to add a banner to ur sig and u´ll be an official member
So, 4 ur name to appear at the 1st page, just wait for the owner to add
=D

Be active with us
=D

Dustero

Master Shiny Breeder
I'll like to join. I used to clone all the time with the Emerald glitch. I cloned my legit shinies and UT Mattle Ho-oH the most, but now, I can't anymore. Yesterday I was cloning some charmanders with Rare Candies to transfer over to diamond to use to raise my EVed Electivire's level to 100. I accidently put my Ho-oH and Latios in the place where the charmanders were. After the glitch I realized what I had done. Now I only I one Ho-oH left in my Diamond game and a Latios left in my Diamond game. I'll never have them again in the older gen games.:( I've decided that what happened yesterday must be a sign of some sort, so I will never clone with the Emerald glitch again.

Dig-kun

I'll like to join. I used to clone all the time with the Emerald glitch. I cloned my legit shinies and UT Mattle Ho-oH the most, but now, I can't anymore. Yesterday I was cloning some charmanders with Rare Candies to transfer over to diamond to use to raise my EVed Electivire's level to 100. I accidently put my Ho-oH and Latios in the place where the charmanders were. After the glitch I realized what I had done. Now I only I one Ho-oH left in my Diamond game and a Latios left in my Diamond game. I'll never have them again in the older gen games.:( I've decided that what happened yesterday must be a sign of some sort, so I will never clone with the Emerald glitch again.

Welcome to our cause against clones
Leebui, the owner of the club will add u as an official member as soon as he can
=D

chosen_one386 said:
I was looking through Bulbapedia yesterday and learned about bad eggs. Aren't they results of cloning and hacking and such? Has anyone seen these bad eggs anywhere?

What are them?
The eggs that u already know its nature and etc?
I think that´s a cheating thing

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
No, a bad egg can also be known as a MissingNo. If its in your party, it will stay in your party, be unusable, and you won't be able top get it out, so you lose a slot. Also If its like the actual MissingNo, then it can cause your game to crash...alot

Dig-kun

No, a bad egg can also be known as a MissingNo. If its in your party, it will stay in your party, be unusable, and you won't be able top get it out, so you lose a slot. Also If its like the actual MissingNo, then it can cause your game to crash...alot

=o
I didnt know
What a terrible thing
But do this just appear if we use a game shark or anything like that?
Or it can appear anytime at our game?
o_O

Dig-kun

Happily, it doesnt just create at the game
:p
I´ll never use a cheating device, so
I just need to take care on traded things
=D

Leebui

Questionable...
Err, been away for a while.

Has there been enough people to have a good, nice bracket for the Pokemon D/P/Pt tourney? As I remembered, the last time I was here, there wasn't really enough members.

Remember we have all the way until December 22nd.

Err, I don't know if I can edit the member list or not. If I can, I'll update over Thanksgiving Break. Sorry for any members waiting for me.

Dig-kun

I dont think there was any member that wanted to join the tourney
:T

But is it for us to advertise it around the forum?
=D

Did we get our active points and the member list was updated this month?
Cant remember
Wasnt the last month one that I did?

Raikou_fan

Can I join? I HATE clones, they're just as much cheats as hacks are, and it makes me sick when someone asks me if I want a clone. DOWN WITH CLONES!!!!! Btw I got here through Dig-Kun's banner.

Raikou_fan

Yeah, didn't see that coming. It is my future platinum team, not my current team. My goal from the beginning was to make a shiny team. I'm very careful to check for hacks and such. Guess theres no way to check for clones though. But I do my best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.