• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
I can help you achieve the goal of the shinies once i get Wi-fi, i got a shiny charizard off of GTS...not sure if its hacked or not though.

but yeah i can help you, after i gewt the Nintendo USB connector.

Raikou_fan

Can someone tell me what to do with the banners? I paste the thing into my sig but it doesn't work.

With the banners you should just be able to copy and paste the code in to your sig and have it work, but because there's a limit on how much text you can have it might be limited by what you already have. Try copy and pasting what you have now to another location, trying the signature bar for anti-cloning by itself, and see if it will work when it's the only thing in your signature. Tell me if it still doesn't work. If it does work, that means you'd have to change or delete part of your signature. If you wanted me to I could change all that text in to an image that moved like in my signature so you could fit the anti-cloning banner in.

Leebui

Questionable...
Lol, it starts 3 days before i have any chance of joining, talk about le suckish

It can be delayed if you seriously intend on joining.

Regi team is not uber. You can use them.

I dont think there was any member that wanted to join the tourney
:T

But is it for us to advertise it around the forum?
=D

Did we get our active points and the member list was updated this month?
Cant remember
:p
Wasnt the last month one that I did?

If we do advertise it outside the club, only do it on the Wi-Fi board.

Points have not been updated, but I will work on it tomorrow.

I don't remember a full list of people intending to join the tourney.

torchic_lover

Question (of mine)
I am considering cloning in my emerald game so that I can give away tms like EQ and shadow ball and pp maxes for bidoofs/other bad pokemon. Would this be abusing the rights of cloning? Bad? please tell me what you think

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Yes. For me, any cloning is wrong.

Yeah, I have to agree with that, cloning is cloning...

I'm gonna try to collect all the current members desiring to be part of the December Tournament in to a little list here in a second. Will edit when I have reviewed the last few pages...

EDIT:

I actually couldn't find very many people who were both interested and able to participate...
FireMeowth
Dig-kun
kirkeastment
Leebui
arcanumghost

I know K3v1n would join in if he could, as well as several others, so if your situations change definitely make it known. Also if this bracket is wrong speak up and say who's missing or if someone changed their mind. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dig-kun

I couldnt get on yesterday
Such this day, a page is increased here while by day 2 people post
¬¬
Hope it´s gonna happen more times that much people on and hope I´ll be here
I had my cousin birthday yesterday
=D

Hi, Raikou_fan
=D
Welcome!!
Be active with us
=)
He came here with my sig
=D

Yup, I think any cloning is wrong as well

I´m gonna join the tourney
=D
So, we gotta take more people, why dont we ask for the members and after the ones that are outta?
=D

Adohikai

Regi Trainer
Hang on, if my routers security doesn't allow my DS to connect, will the Nintendo USB connector allow me to connect? TY for the answer.

I know Regi's aren't Uber, thats why i use them, there are much better ubers to use if i wanted ubers XD (My 10th Movie Darkrai included) yay.

I will join, but if the connector won't connect me, then theres no need.

The Nintendo USB connector should allow you to connect, but if it's not the one actually from Nintendo I wish you the best of luck trying to get it to work. I spent 40 bucks on a Wifi-max and only got a USB extension cord out of it because the dongle on the end was impossible to install and use. Absolutely. Impossible. Also those Nintendo USB devices are no longer for sale, so if you don't have one already, good luck trying to get the real deal. Nintendo's site of help for connecting to wireless networks on the other hand is extremely useful, accurate, and thorough as it includes nearly every router in production with its own page and detailed instructions on how to make it work.

Leebui

Questionable...
Well, I updated the member list (including points). I added anyone w/ a link to the club in their sig starting from page 232. PM me if you're not on the list.

Also, a chain of members with similar usernames joined. If they continue to post here, please keep an eye on them. These seem to show up on page 232 or 233.

That's not enough for the bracket...

You guys should want to advertise I guess. =/

EDIT: The first post keeps having an Internal Server error. I'll just have to wait it out I guess. I back-uped the list on my harddrive anyway.

Last edited:

Raikou_fan

I'll join the tournament! I'll probly lose, but I'll try anyway! I've been having alot of trouble with that server stuff too. I just hit refresh till it decides to work... Wish there was a better way. Oh, and btw is the tournament pbr or d/p? What kind of tournament is it anyway? Lol guess I should know before I actually join it....

We could maybe delay the tournament until some time in January to make sure we can get all the members who want to participate. Also, I think if we sent PMs to all the members who are on the member list we'd probably get some people who would want to participate, yeah?

Dig-kun

Adohikai, I have already used USB Conencotr and I myself dont like it
Its range is so small, it´s not low, the problem was my last router
But I´d recommend u a Wifi Router, u should just have someone to help u to install it to Wii and DS
=D
If u do this on urself, it´s great
=D

Well, January will be kinda complicated to me,
I´ll travel to Canada and I´ll probably be able to get on just on cafés and stuffs like that, not in home, so I wont be able to play whenever I wanna
=P
I´d prefer to have it at December

So, for us to PM the members,
it´d be great if we could share them at the active members
So, each one does its part and PM the ones they were meant to
=D

Tasogare

May I join?

I'm against cloning because I tried to clone my lvl 100 Rayquaza but something went wrong and it got deleted. Dx I learned cloning ain't the answers.

Dig-kun

Welcome Tasogare
=D

Well, I think we should divide the members like this:
Me with A, B and C ones
U with D, E F ones
Someone with....
So, we should divide depending on the number of people who wanna do it with us
=D

Status
Not open for further replies.