• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

Well, the problem with the banner is cuz Leebui is having problems on refreshing the first page, so it´s until 2day without nothing at there
:p

Does that mean it's time that we restart this thread? We have gotten quite a few pages in and I don't know the architecture of the forum threads in memory... it could be very computationally expensive to edit the first post on longer threads.

Dig-kun

Can I join?
I believe that cloning is wrong. (But clones that have already been made should be treated fairly.) ;026;
;151;

U can join
=D
I myself think that any cloning is wrong
=P

arcanumghost said:
Does that mean it's time that we restart this thread? We have gotten quite a few pages in and I don't know the architecture of the forum threads in memory... it could be very computationally expensive to edit the first post on longer threads.

Yup, it can be cuz of that
We can talk to Leebui, so we restart the thread
=D

EDIT: Where are u people?
Is anyone alive?

Last edited:

Dig-kun

I am alive! Well, I've been sick for the past few days, but I'm alive! So...anyone want to suggest a new topic?

xD
Nice news
xD

Without idea of new topic right now
xD

mR.tOp37

how can i join.? pm me for the details. :D

Dig-kun

4 the members and Leebui:
I´ll PM mR.tOp37 to explain

^^

It'd be nice if we could just delete the middle of the thread and just have the last few pages active along with the first post. Because I still don't have even my first pokemon ready for the tournament, I really need to bust my arse to get a team ready by the 22nd. I will be ready though. Also, I wanted to say if anybody is interested in Fizzy Bubbles, they reopened registration for 15 members. Because it is both really popular and hasn't been open for several months, I wanted to throw that out there just in case.

EDIT: looks like there's room for 5 more now that I've registered.

Last edited:
Is there an anti-hacking club? I'm so tired of people offering clones and trying to be cautious of hacks.
I want to join. You should also mention hacks.

Last edited:
@ chosen_one386: yay! it'll be fun... and I'm checking your post to make sure there isn't anything wrong with it.... it looks good to me, we should both be sent tests.

@Blue Kyogre: I don't find an anti-hacking club, so maybe you could create it!

Dig-kun

So, Leebui what will happen to the club without an introduction
o_O
Less people will add!!
=o

I have to train my pokés
and breed some
So, I´ll be ready
Think until 22th I´ll be ready
^^

What are Fizzy Bubbles?
I didnt understand
=o
Can someone explain me?

EDIT:
Hey!!!
Where´s my name there??
o_O
I didnt find it!!
It´s not at D´s
=o
Leebui?
What happened?
=o

Last edited:
Sorry about that, Fizzy Bubbles is a role playing game for pokemon. The name has a history, but I don't remember what it is. It is very true to the games, with some modifications to make it massively multiplayer and fair. I've been checking all day to see if the test came through, it's really exciting after months of waiting to get a chance to apply. Most people are registering correctly this time, so it's likely that the 15 spots will fill up by the end of the weekend.

Dig-kun

It sounds cool
^^

I myself have already done a pokémon RPG, but just my cousin played, as was of pape, real dices
But I really liked the story I created for this
It was in Hoenn

Check out the first post of the thread to grab the code for any one of the banners available. Just follow the instructions for adding it to your signature and if you have any more questions ask any one of us and we'll help you out :D

Dig-kun

Hey, my name´s not there!!
Leebui, can u fix this out?
It´s not at 1st page

I had 60 points last month
So, this I have 70
=D

Status
Not open for further replies.