• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dig-kun

Well, ok
When u get it
We´d love to have u in our tourneys
^^

Dig-kun

If the problem on ur team is just to catch it
I can trade u one
^^
If were IVs, I couldnt look for them
But if u wanna
^^

About the tourney
I need to inform that suicune lover wont join us cuz his Wi-fi just work with the Wii
=o

Dig-kun

I had that same problem with my router, but I went online to nintendo's help pages for routers and it got me on my way.

I hope this problem of urs and this way of solving can help more people to make its Wifi work and join us
^^

So, it´s 27th?
But I dont think we have 8 people, so kirkeastment and randomspot555 can join without any going out of it
^^

randomspot555

I hope this problem of urs and this way of solving can help more people to make its Wifi work and join us
^^

So, it´s 27th?
But I dont think we have 8 people, so kirkeastment and randomspot555 can join without any going out of it
^^

27th? I haven't seen any official announcement of that date. But if it is, good. Holiday tournaments are always hectic, and the sooner they're announced, the better it'll be.

Dig-kun

Sorry, can't trade. There is no way you could trade to me, I don't think... :(

Yup, u´re right
I forgot that ur Wifi wasnt working while typing
=o

Randomspot555:
Well, it was the date that was said before, dunno if it will keep this one
I think so
^^

X502XedgeX

help me team build
i want to join

du kin is the reason i did it, just to give him credit

i think that this is great,

Dig-kun

i want to join

du kin is the reason i did it, just to give him credit

i think that this is great,

Welcome to our cause
^^

And as we started to talk a while ago, did u mean dig-kun?
^^
Or is du kin?
:p

Sorry if it´s du kin
^^

My team just isn't gonna be ready in time, sorry guys. Also some of my scout buddies wanna go on a camping trip on the 27th, so I'll be gone anyway. Good luck to everybody who actually participates, and I look forward to seeing the results later.

My team just isn't gonna be ready in time, sorry guys. Also some of my scout buddies wanna go on a camping trip on the 27th, so I'll be gone anyway. Good luck to everybody who actually participates, and I look forward to seeing the results later.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
I thought we could discuss Celebi!

Basically, I live in the UK. I am collecting all 491 Pokemon without having to trade with anyone else except myself, no hacking, or cloning what so ever.

The only way to get Celebi for me is by buying a Japanese Bonus Disc right...?

Well I have been looking into it. And the cost will be just too much. I would have to buy brand new everything, I don't like buying pre-owned I'm just weird like that. So a Bonus Disc, Colosseum, a Japan Game Cube, all the cables and bits and bobs equals around £300 - £400.

I just don't want to be spending £300 on a Celebi. So I thought we could discuss the possibilities of a Celebi event coming soon.

So do you guys reckon that UK will eventually get Celebi. We never got it for GBA or DS. So there is a chance I guess. I was thinking, maybe they might create a "Wonder Card" and distribute it to maybe Japan, USA, or Europe games. What you think guys?

See I would happily buy all the stuff, however I won't be too happy if I was to do this and then an event comes. I only want one Celebi, so it's not a greed thing. :)

Opinions?

The only thing you can really do is try to find someone to trade with in Japan. A lot of people over there have many Celebi from restarting ruby/sapphire over and over again. We in America do the same thing with Jirachi, so getting a Celebi from Japan isn't necessarily accepting cloning.

randomspot555

Yeah, it's expensive trying to get every Pokemon by yourself without trading, cloning, and hacking. And it's certainly not worth spending hundreds of bucks doing it.

You'll pretty much have to live without it until a 4th gen Celebi event will happen. And that hasn't happened yet, and I don't see why it will.

Dig-kun

Well, we dont have a good number of people to join the tourney
What should we do?
=o

I think if i tried to catch all the pokémon without any help, I wouldnt be able, cus here in Brazil everything is more expensive, so I´d have to spend millions to get it
hahaha
I approve trading but if it´s legit
^^

Merry Christmas to u all
=D

At this point, I think if I catch the Shaymin and Arceus events when they occur, I'd have all 493 ok :D although right now I think I can only verify having the original 150 on leafgreen

Leebui

Questionable...
Sorry I've been away for so long. I guess kirk, Dig, and everyone has been helping to keep this place in shape while I was away. Thanks guys.

The tourney will start tomorrow since someone said they were getting Wi-Fi for Christmas and we delayed it for that person (someone who was a Regi fan).

I'll try to update the memberlist. Serebii.net apparently hates me and this forum is always glitchy for me. <_<

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
yay! tourney starts tomorrow! I gotta get my team ready! I wonder who I will battle? Will you post the first round tomorrow too?

Status
Not open for further replies.