• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, I haven't kept up with the metagame at all as my team was made in 2006 when I got JP Pearl. >_>

So unless it's necessary, I won't participate.

Also, if the date is an issue, then we should agree to a common date where we can at least start it up. From there, we will give everyone a week to finish up. Or whatever needs to be done to get the thing through start to end.

lol, I've never been up with the metagame, so I wouldn't be worried about ability. I went on a 3 day trip where there was no internet and I had no friends, so I've made a little more progress on my team. I'll keep you guys informed on how I'm doing.

aiiia

Joining with question (What are the usage and how do I get the point?)

Each person has one so what is it about actually?

New Owner
Leebui

Moderators

Dig-kun [80 points]
K3v1n [150 points]

Inactive Moderators?

BlazikenBud [75 points]
Rabid Jigglypuff [285 points]
Virtual Chatot [145 points]
nasoj1113 [110 points]
Prof. Jolteon [75 points]

Misc.

~Fraxy~ [10 points]
~MewThree~
*~mudkip~*
*Shiny_Jirachi*
|Skitty| [25 points]
(DragonCoast)TY [10 points]

A

a person [30 points]
AburameShino [20 points]
addaluchi
Adohakai [10 points]
Advanced trainer Kai
Alakazam [75 points]
Ames Don, The PokeGenius
Anti-Cloner
ApplePiE [10 points]
aquajet16
arcanumghost [40 points]
Arena Tycoon Slaking [10 points]
Arion [10 points]
Ash's Pika Pal [50 points]
azuvipsel [85 points]

B

battlefrontiertrainer
bmcqueen1118 [20 points]
Ben [200 points]
BioMasterZap
Bl4stoise
BlackDragonEX
blobit
BlueEew [30 points]
bluefiresteel
bluehair
BowBeforeRotom [35 points]

C

Captain Dynamic
Cell
ChaoBreeder [35 points]
chaosbringer
Charizard_guardian787
chosen_one_386 [40 points]
Connorf [60 points]
Copper
Creamcat0

D

DA DA SWSH [10 points]
danma
Darato
Dark Aura [30 points]
Darkfernape [10 points]
DarkLucario
DarkLuxray
DeathDjango [35 points]
dragonstonerocks
diddykong
DizzyWorld
Dummy [10 points]
Dunsprite
Dustero [10 points]

E

eevee10
effervescence [50 points]
El Panda [10 points]
Elliott1945
esninetalespeon
EternalSorrow [10 points]

F

Fire_guy
FireHorn Prince [10 points]
FireMeowth [10 points]
FiretypeFanatic [60 points]
Flame Man [70 points]
flareon tamer
Frozen [75 points]

G

GamefreQ [50 points]
Glitchy81
gmunchkin
groudone

H

Half-Blood Prince
Hallnavy
Hawkstriker [10 points]
holli2104 [30 points]

I

I_like_charizard
IceKerpymon
Ivyon

J

jackali [45 points]
JJHmngr
John Light [70 points]
Jounin Elite
JRCxyz [10 points]

K

Kataki [105 points]
Kenji [25 points]
Keyblader152
kirkeastment [70 points]

L

Lanturn [65 points]
layziegunts
Leaf Garden [10 points]
LegendKeeper [30 points]
Linkman
liony
lockerpigeon [10 points]
lordtako
LPPanther [25 points]
lucario73

M

madaco [85 points]
mAn-kAt [10 points]
Manaphione123 [10 points]
Manaphyfan12 [10 points]
mangaeyes
MasterBreeder7190 [10 points]
Master Gizmo
masterleo [10 points]
masterzam
masaru1
MetagrossMasta
MetaKnight [10 points]
metroidmania
mightylegion
Mli
MonopolyMoneyBag [30 points]
Mr. Gengar [10 points]
mR.tOp37 [10 points]
Munchlax2.0
Mystic Forest [10 points]

N

neo_senku
NeoRox [25 points]
NEO SICON
Nights [100 points]
Nike4444
nivek [50 points]
noobie1111

O

Oathblivion

P

penguinkamal
Pinata Panda
pipipi11
piNgU
pokefossil
PokeGal99 [10 points]
pokeinuyasha
Pokeman1234 [10 points]
pokemaniac123
PokeMaster500
Pokemon_World_Champ
pokemonelite4leader [10 points]
PokemonMistress [10 points]
Porygon Z Wild
Prof.Maple
Pure_Darkness

Q

qwerty dude
qwerty2263

R

Rabid_Latias
Raikou_fan [20 points]
Rainbow Ho-oh
Rainbow Mew [10 points]
Rakurai [115 points]
randomspot555 [10 points]
RangerD
Ralts 42 [20 points]
Regan
Rioku243
RocketGruntNeo
Rocket Kitty Umbreon
RonRon [45 points]
Roselia---Rozureido
Rowdy543 [10 points]
RozureidoKing
Rukario [20 points]
Rys [10 points]

S

savits721 [10 points]
Sephiroth_Strife [50 points]
serebyy [25 points]
Shadow_07
Shadow Zach X [10 points]
shiny ditto [80 points]
ShinyChikia
Shinyhunter99
ShinyMagikarp93 [55 points]
Slayer
Slipknotds3
Spastic_Deoxys
Spoinky [20 points]
Spriter2
squirtleboy12
StormNinja
suicune lover [10 points]
sunny13
Sunshine Mew
SuperWeb606 [10 points]
SuppYo [10 points]

T

t00lb0x31 [10 points]
Thunda Night
THe_king_of_hoh_oh's
TheCookieCutter [10 points]
The Spoinkster
Timberland
Toge-oge the Togepi
TooCoolScyther
Torchibusken
torchic_lover [30 points]
Tsuki
Turner

U

UlyssesRhinehardt88 [10 points]

V

Venusaur16z [30 points]
viperGTS [80 points]

W

wants_latios_lots
Weavile master #1
Wifi Kid11

X

X502XedgeX [10 points]
xparasite9 [60 points]
Xtra
XyronTheFalcon [35 points]

Y

Yanick [35 points]
yougirasu [125 points]

Z

Zora
Zowayix
Zenobius

Banners
You may choose to use a banner to support this club. Just choose your favorite banner, copy/paste its code into your signature and remove the *'s in them and you're set.

anticlonetl9.png

Code:
[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=183232]
[img*]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4854/anticlonetl9.png[/img][/url]
ACCbanner.png

Code:
[img*]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/DeathDjango/ACCbanner.png[/img][/url]
Credit to: DeathDjango

test108zs.png

Code:
 [img*]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1272/test108zs.png[/img][/url]
Credit to: Ben

test3st3.png

Code:
  [img*]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1163/test3st3.png[/img][/url]
Credit to: Ben

shortversion1lk1.gif

Code:
    [img*]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/536/shortversion1lk1.gif[/img][/url]
Credit to: Oblivion

anticloningbannerwd3.png

Code:
     [img*]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/533/anticloningbannerwd3.png[/img][/url]
Credit to: yougirasu

accbannerkb7.jpg

Code:
     [img*]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8686/accbannerkb7.jpg[/img][/url]

Leebui

Questionable...
In an effort to restore some explanation of this club on this hateful forum that doesn't appreciate my 06 join date, I'm going to copy/paste the description here and try to link it back to the main page T_T.

Club Description said:
The old thread is here. The thread was restarted to allow us to have an editable first post for the sake of convenience.

Purpose
Well, like the title says, this is the Anti-Cloning Club. Now most of you are probably asking "Why should I care if I get clones?" Well, let's say you owned a shiny Kyogre that was fairly hard to obtain, and you want a Mew, and someone has a legit one. Of course this is fine and all, but if the Mew trader has clones, he will have the shiny Kyogre, and still have a Mew in his possession. This completely destroys the original purpose of trading, and allows the cloner to benefit more from the trade than the Kyogre trader. Of course, the Mew trader can go on and profit easily from every shiny obtainer he can find, and then clones those Pokemon for trade as well. This also creates an imbalance of worth of the Pokemon.

So, the club's purpose is to provide an environment for those who do not wish to obtain clones or have their own Pokemon become mere trading material. It is NOT created for the intention of eliminating cloning entirely, as it cannot be fully remedied in any shape, way, matter, or form considering the causes of such in a logical matter. Diamond and Pearl have met international release , so those who wish to be clone-free when D/P reach their native shores can join.

Even if one has cloned before, or does not fully despise cloning, they can still join as long as they refrain from using cloned Pokemon for trading.

How to join
Joining is simple and easy. Simply add our banner along with our thread's URL into your signature and post that you're joining and you are in! If your signature is already too large, or you lack basic understanding of BB Code, just copy and paste the thread's URL and stick it in your signature with a description of the club.

Point System
Like the original club, points will be collected when a member does certain deeds. Unlike the last club, these points can be used in exchange for special promotional Pokemon from special bonus disc and various other goods. Members are to track the points themselves and PM me personally when they want to use their points and what to use it for.

Here's the list of deeds that give you points and how much they're worth:

Adding the club's URL or Banner AND URL to your signature. [10 points]
Recruiting members for TAC. [20 points] (They have to mention your name by the way)
Getting the new member to actually bother to support the club too. >_> [10 points]
Being an active member (posting around regularly, being helpful, etc.) [10 points]
Active members get 10 points every month as long as they're active on that month.

There are other things you might do to earn yourself points. So be helpful and listen to my hints.

Point System Rules

These rules aren't particularly difficult to remember, but they are safeguards to abuse of the system, but mostly a reference guide should someone break these rules. They are subject to change at ANY time at my whim.

- Do not attempt to make multiple accounts and "refer" yourself to your main account. Points will not be counted and you could possibly be banished from the club.

- Do not force new members in joining if they are not actually interested in doing so. First off, it creates a trust issue in what members are actually Anti-Cloners, and which are simply there to benefit another user.

- If you recruit/refer a new member, they must be active for at least a month before the points count. It's best you keep a history of who you've referred to PM to me for later reference.

- It is your duty to keep track of your own points. I'll do my best to update them, but I am not responsible. If I make an error, feel free to PM me to correct it, as well as provide proof for why you have 'x' points if necessary.

- Also, making a new banner for the club will not, I repeat, will not gain you any points. You are free to advertise the club or whatever using your custom banner(s), and other members may use them, but you will not be rewarded for such.

PRIZE LIST said:
Notice: Please PM either Leebui or kirkeastment depending on the prize you desire based on whether or not a "L" or "K" ("L" for Leebui, "K" for kirkeastment) is next to the prize. These prizes will obviously be handed out via Wi-Fi trades, so please provide trading fodder to compelte the transactions. Points will be deducted from your membership after the trading is complete.

Notice two: Points required for prizes have been changed. Please take a look at them again.

K UK PBR Magmortar, w/Charcoal [20 points]
K UK PBR Electivire, w/Magnet [20 points]
L Liechi Berries, Salac Berries, Ganlon, etc. [25 points]
K Any Single Ranch Pokemon (Excluding Mew & Phione) [30 Points]
L Modest Feebas w/ Ice Beam and Surf [30 points]
K Pokemon Box: Ruby & Sapphire special Zigzagoon [35 points]
K Pokemon Box: Ruby & Sapphire special Swablu [35 points]
K Pokemon Box: Ruby & Sapphire special Skitty [40 points]
L Jirachi from US Bonus disc. [45 points]
K UK Ranch Mew [60 Points]
K UK Ranch Phione [60 Points]
L Shiny Zigzagoon from Gamecube Demo Disc 16 [65 points]
K Ranch Mew & Phione [90 Points]
K Any 5 Ranch Pokemon (Excluding Mew & Phione) [100 Points]
K PAL (EU/AU) Pokemon Channel "CHANNEL" Jirachi [120 points]
L Celebi from JPN Bonus disc. [130 points]
K Any 10 Ranch Pokemon (Excluding Mew & Phione) [175 Points]
K Full Ranch Collection [250 Points]

*points will be accounted for participating members.*

Dig-kun

Hi!
How are u guys?
I'm at Canada and will be less active, but I'll do whatever I can to keep posting here and being active
^^

So, if the tourney get ready I should just go to a hotspot
^^

randomspot555

I'll be less active as well due to school. Good news is I'm thinking of saving up for a Wi-fi router. How much do they usually cost for the DS?

There is no wireless router specifically made for the DS. Many wireless routers mention what game systems they are automatically compatible with (any decent one should be fine with ALL major systems) on the box. However, they are a hefty cost. You usually get a better deal if you're buying it along with a laptop or desktop.

It's a big purchase and not something you should buy if you aren't actually going to use it (IE just buying it for the DS).

You can also look into buying a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi Dongle. However, Nintendo stopped making them and haven't released a new one to my knowledge. That means nobody is selling them new, so you'll have to search on Amazon, Craigslist, or Ebay.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
There is no wireless router specifically made for the DS. Many wireless routers mention what game systems they are automatically compatible with (any decent one should be fine with ALL major systems) on the box. However, they are a hefty cost. You usually get a better deal if you're buying it along with a laptop or desktop.

It's a big purchase and not something you should buy if you aren't actually going to use it (IE just buying it for the DS).

You can also look into buying a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi Dongle. However, Nintendo stopped making them and haven't released a new one to my knowledge. That means nobody is selling them new, so you'll have to search on Amazon, Craigslist, or Ebay.

In that case, I may just save my money for something else or when I purchase my laptop for college next year.

qwadma

i want to join i put on the banner so can i join? also side note i found an anti cloning banner on suicoone lover so credit goes to him for me joining

Last edited:

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Looks like there's not a whole lot of activity going on here, or is it just a slow day? Anyway, have I missed anything, I've been off from this thread for ages and I might just hover here more often since I'm returning to the pokemon way of thinking.

qwadma

I've been waiting a while do i get welcomed to the club or is this thread dying [sighs]

Leebui

Questionable...
I've been waiting a while do i get welcomed to the club or is this thread dying [sighs]
Well you're automatically a member once you link back to the club (seems your link was removed).

But, welcome. Enjoy yourself. It seems we're all busy with life and school so this thread is pretty lonely.

Did we decide on a tourney date?

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
could i please join this club? i dont like clones and wont accept one in a trade because its a fake and that not fair that the other person still keeps the original! i'll put a banner in my sig to support this club (is that ok?) thanks if you accept me! ^_^

qwadma

ok i have added the sig again i know someone who might join i will see if they will
and thanks for the welcome it's been a whole week since i originally posted here

This thread is pretty lonely and I don't think I've had time to turn on a gameboy in a few weeks so I doubt my team will be ready ever... much less soon. Welcome to the club you guys! I say to spice things up we need something to talk about... like does anybody here watch the anime?

randomspot555

This thread is pretty lonely and I don't think I've had time to turn on a gameboy in a few weeks so I doubt my team will be ready ever... much less soon. Welcome to the club you guys! I say to spice things up we need something to talk about... like does anybody here watch the anime?

I watch it pretty much every week. They've really cut back the filler episodes in Sinnoh, and even the Filler are pretty good. Instead of dozens of COTD, they've become recurring characters.

The movies, however, can't say I'm impressed. At least the animation no longer sucks.

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
I used to watch the anime, however we recently got rid of that channel (not my choice) to save money. I usually watch it online now checking sites like megavideo for newly uploaded episodes

Penguinist Trainer

I would like to join the Anti-Cloning Club.

I do not like dealing in cloned pokemon, and almost all of my pokemon I have bred myself. Cloning is just one of the reasons I'm not a fan of the GTS.

I would appreciate being allowed to join this club. After I post this, I'm going to put one of the banners in my signature. I've never done a signature before, so if I do it wrong, could someone let me know. Thanks.

I can't see your signature there Penguinist Trainer, but we'd love to have you join our club.

I just started watching the anime again (starting from Dawn's first day in Diamond and Pearl) so I have a lot of catching up to do. It's pretty entertaining so far though : D

Status
Not open for further replies.