• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubiOUS

um dubious a problem you have with ur sig a mod would never like me reporting this but adam savage does not say the word "your" he rejects reality in general well other than that no im not going to the shaymin event im not from america oh well i don't care about shaymin anyway i don't get much time on my internet is acting badly so see you when im next on

Uh.... I'm positive he says "your"... I checked... It's from the 10th episode of Mythbusters...

Sorry FireMeowth and Charizard the Great... I'm not trading my Shaymin... I have big plans for it. :D

Thanks for the offer though.

BIOMAN

Try me...
My first post on this thread peeps!

Hey dubious do I know you from somewhere? lol

Anyone here plan on getting Shaymin?

Dig-kun

Well, I am not from America, and I am sure Shaymin won't be given away here never!
So, I wanna Shaymins and Shaymins
=P

I am so sad, I was next to a TRU in january, and these f***ing people just want to give it away when I come back to Brazil
¬¬

qwadma

really well i watched it in the starting thing wheen he says it their in later epsodes oh well also how and what is the quote button i've been wondering for a while oh well hasta pronto
spanish for goodbye

savits721

hey everyone, what's up? school started so i've been busy.

i've collected 5 shaymin already. yah!

dubiOUS

i've collected 5 shaymin already. yah!

Man, that's a lot of Shaymin!

I'm going to EV train mine this weekend.

really well i watched it in the starting thing wheen he says it their in later epsodes oh well also how and what is the quote button i've been wondering for a while oh well hasta pronto
spanish for goodbye

The quote button allows you to quote something that someone has written. It makes more sense for those reading your post to know who you're responding to and what you're talking about.

qwadma

cool this is my first quote so thats what people have been doing
like my new sig i took most of it out and put a new picture in yay!!!

The quote button allows you to quote something that someone has written. It makes more sense for those reading your post to know who you're responding to and what you're talking about.

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
i still have the TRU dragonite waiting to be picked up but i dont know the maximum stats for it. i want to get good IVs on it.
*i just realized i have 80 points yay!

Last edited:

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
*yay for you viper, lol*
Omg, I was just looking at my pms and I've seen one from leebui from over 1 and a half years ago asking if he would hold onto a darkrai and shaymin for me because I was getting pearl soon, although didn't have wifi and really wanted them. Never did ask for them again lol, although I've only been able to get onto wifi since september/october last year. It's so wierd to think that I've been part of this for that long(and been missing out on wifi battles for a similar amount of time).

Dig-kun

How is the Dragonite one got?
I know that Shaymin's activate the entire event
But there isnt a place to get a dragonite
=o
How does it work?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
How is the Dragonite one got?
I know that Shaymin's activate the entire event
But there isnt a place to get a dragonite
=o
How does it work?

The shaymin event was were you pick up a shaymin from the pokemart, the dragonite event worked the same way.

The only event where you can get shaymin from flower paradise(in-game location), is in march when the key item Oak's Letter is released over wifi for japanese copies of platinum only.

Sephiroth_Strife

I find myself rather upset right now. Circumstances prevented me from being able to log on until today. I pop into the January Archived News, and I find information about the Shaymin event. That ended yesterday. I had free time yesterday evening. And now I have no Shaymin. The event is over. I may go nuts right now. I might be able to pop in for the upcoming Regigigas one, but I could get the stock one within my game anyway! This is Shaymin! If anyone has an extra, or numerous quantities, would you trade me? Even if we trade right back, so I can just get the data on it! Please!

Dig-kun

The shaymin event was were you pick up a shaymin from the pokemart, the dragonite event worked the same way.

The only event where you can get shaymin from flower paradise(in-game location), is in march when the key item Oak's Letter is released over wifi for japanese copies of platinum only.

I thought it was the one from flower paradise
=o

Hey, unfair!
Again the japanese first!
¬¬
I hate this

AND they have 6 pokémon centers. We used to have just one, and they still have six! Ours got turned in to the Nintendo Store in New York btw, which still has a large section devoted to pokémon... it's just not the same... Definitely need to go to Japan over the next few years. Does anyone know the exact date that the DSi comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.