• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Anti-Cloning Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

savits721

I'm probably getting the Kingdom Hearts DSi. I'll have to import it from Japan. The main menu shows up in Japanese, but that really doesn't matter haha. The games will play in English! Oh yeah!

Dig-kun

I'm probably getting the Kingdom Hearts DSi. I'll have to import it from Japan. The main menu shows up in Japanese, but that really doesn't matter haha. The games will play in English! Oh yeah!

Hey, isnt a japanese videogame just compatible with japanese games?
So, I think ull have to buy japanese games to play on it
=o

Dig-kun

I'd like to join. I hate cloning.Its a the losers way to get good teams.
Anyway me hate cloning.

Hi
=D
Welcome to our cause

Hope to have u active here
Ull be added in the members list ASAP, just gotta wait for our leader to get on

(which hasnt happened a lot o_O)

Sephiroth_Strife

Hey, isnt a japanese videogame just compatible with japanese games?
So, I think ull have to buy japanese games to play on it
=o

With the DSi, yes. The DSi can play any DS/Lite games from any region, but if you bought a Japanese DSi, you would only be able to play DSi games from Japan. Why they decided to region lock the DSi after the open DS and DSL is beyond me.

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Hey guys well the club seems to have been very inactive lately, as all of serebii has except the one forum about "the new game announcement" and all.
Seems like all of serebii forums is waiting for the announcement.

On a side note I finally have got near to finishing my team. Finishing up my porygon chain which was my main sp.atk sweeper. I had to have him and I got super lucky got to 40 on my 1st real chain, got a tm earthquake from one of my pachirisus. and have gotten 7 or 8 shiny porygons so far. WOOT WOOT...

Leebui

Questionable...
Wow, I'm so hyped for the new remakes that I am GOING TO ACTUALLY POST.

And speaking of such...whose points should I edit? Any new regular members? It seems to be the general crew, with some old friends back from the dead. =P

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
Oh. Here I was, happy to find a single thread that hadn't been polluted by the G/S-remakes, and Leebui just had to end my happiness.

Meh. I hope there's no cloning-glitches in these games. Other than that, I really hate the idea of the remakes. Remakes of crappy games = Crappy remakes.

...Wait a minute. Leebui barely MENTIONED the remakes. I'M the one to pollute the thread! NO! ;^;
Meh. I guess I'll just go punch myself repeatedly.

(@ Leebui: Sorry for blaming you for ruining my happiness, by the way.)

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Trade please!!

Hello people, Cant wait for the new G/S to be released!
Also.....

I need some one to help me trade my team from pearl to platinum please :)))))

Reward is a shiny porygon.
I really need some one to trade me tomorrow so I'll the help I can get will be greatly appreciated
Please please I really need some one to help me.

I can offer TMS to. Shiny porygon sassy or naught nature I just chained them.
Thanks post on here if you can and ill pm you...

Leebui

Questionable...
Oh. Here I was, happy to find a single thread that hadn't been polluted by the G/S-remakes, and Leebui just had to end my happiness.

Meh. I hope there's no cloning-glitches in these games. Other than that, I really hate the idea of the remakes. Remakes of crappy games = Crappy remakes.

...Wait a minute. Leebui barely MENTIONED the remakes. I'M the one to pollute the thread! NO! ;^;
Meh. I guess I'll just go punch myself repeatedly.

(@ Leebui: Sorry for blaming you for ruining my happiness, by the way.)

I'm always on top of ruining stuff. I do it all the time on Smashboards lol.

Anyway, it will probably have some sort of cloning glitch. As long as they keep that type of save system (which works well for what it does: prevent data corruption by keeping a back-up at all times), and with the large amount of data it has to copy and utilize for stuff like Wi-Fi, someone will exploit it.

I'm all up for the official remix of the legendary beast theme. Because 4th gen music is pretty good.

I'll look back at this thread on May 20th or so when school is out and update stuff accordingly.

/pollutepollutegrimer

Dig-kun

Some posts since when i last posted
lol
This just cuz i was studying?

Well, Im that happy to GS release as some here are
I loved crystal, so Ill love these

And thats true, they'll of course keep that cloning
=\
Theres no way to delete it by changing the game way while its the same generation
=\

Dig-kun

Some posts since when i last posted
lol
This just cuz i was studying?

Well, Im that happy to GS release as some here are
I loved crystal, so Ill love these

And thats true, they'll of course keep that cloning
=\
Theres no way to delete it by changing the game way while its the same generation
=\

savits721

Wow, that's good to know about japanese DSi's. I just assumed they'd do the same thing that they always do. Now I can save myself 400 bucks.

Sephiroth_Strife

Leebui, I think I need a points update. I'm currently at fifty, but I know I've been active enough to have at least 70 points total now.

In response to everyone's other stuff (hooray for combined posts):
~I suck at shiny chaining, and I'm envious of any and all of you who can do it well. I had to go through the crazy Happiness Checker/Coin Flipper method to get a shiny Eevee. It was worth it though, because I now have a green Espeon!

~I'm psyched about the Gold/Silver remakes, but I'm rather irritated that we won't be getting them until 2010. If only I could speak Japanese. *cries uncontrollably due to crushing reality* Lugia and Ho-oh won't be event-only anymore either! This I find bittersweet. Everyone will have them, making them not as special. But it can help stop cloning them, and we won't need to worry about getting to an event to obtain them.

Penguinist Trainer

I don't see how Lugia and Ho-oh are considered event only pokemon. If you can find a copy of pokemon coliseum or gale of darkness, you are able to get both of those pokemon. i bought both copies used from a gamestop. i even bought the bonus disc for 2 bucks so i could consistently download a jirachi every time i restart my ruby or sapphire games.

and yes the G/S remakes will be fun to play.

yougirasu

Patience? Virtue?
Well, Leebui, I've been pretty active over the past month although I don't have a post on the last page. I've been pretty busy recently but I've been watching the thread...

At the minute, I'm working on my pearl team and planning a new deck built from the new Rising Rivals booster packs. Just need to be able to buy some more booster packs and find a gallade 4 Lv.X and a lot more SP energies...

Status
Not open for further replies.