• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

• Yes, I would trade with her again

Votes: 64 92.8%
  • No, It was horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Hey Ambree : D would you want to do that trade/clone now if you have the time? If not, that's cool, I can wait : )

Hi, if it's not a hassle, would you mind cloning one of my pokemon. You can keep a copy, I just ask for the original back. Thanks!

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
i suppooseeeee you dont remember either? or just dont want to, tis fine if so. but we shud really try and remember dis stoof xD

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I can get you some shinies. What normal shinies do you have?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi ambree! Remember our trade we had, my shiny haxorus and shiny hydreigon for your shiny near flawless rotom and shiny flawless timid ghastly? Could we trade asap since I really need those pokemon now

Last edited:

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
I would like these pokemon:

-Machamp (only if it has the ability no guard)
Adamant
lv.64
T
31/31/31/31/31/31

- The free ditto! it would be super awesome great fantastic if I can have 1 :)

I have 2 shiny flawless pokmemon
-timid darkrai lvl 100
-adamant feraligatr lvl 100

i have a japanese dream radar quirky landorus, lax thundurus and a not japanese adamant hoho.
i have a shadows of almia riolu (ot: Carlo) ut
oblivia deoxys barely t
2012may deoxys t 5 lvls
movie14 victini t lvl 100
pktopia pikachu and french magmortar both ut
dw poryogn and gothorita (got them myself) both ut

Last edited:

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Hi , am interested in your cloning service and rayquaza and deoxy can you get me their infos like which event they were from ? And I need to clone a few legends and shiny , if you can clone for me , you can have the copy of it but I would like the original back , and lastly I am interested in that free ditto , I have many eggs to trade . Thanks

JaeHwa

Hellu~
I'm really interested in the free Ditto, any junk Eevee you have, as well as gen1 pokemon/eggs, not concerned with nature/IVs (good nature would make me smile though), I got White2 for Xmas, and have nothing of worth for trade having not played since gold/silver :3

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Can you clone my DW Arceus for me? You can have extra clones, I just need a few clones for trading. I would also like it if you can clone any other of my event pokemon for me.

I would like a flawless Mew, Jirachi, or Happiny. I have Darkrai, Jirachi, Latias, Mewtwo (UT event), Reshiram (event), shiny Raikou, and shiny Suicune, and Phione. I would trade my Genesect, but I'm using it in a White 2 Nuzlocke, so no Genesect.

Also, do you have a Christmas Victini? I love Victini.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
gonna try to answer everyone
unable to trade til after new year.
ray is nubunga and theres some other
deoxys theres quite a few, and i dont know their exact events
cloning: sure
ditto sure and i can get u an eevee... if ur interested in houndour, bagon or my new project of rhyhorn, i have a ton of u want one :)
cloning dw sure... and i would be to look through your list later, im currebtly on my phone

spanton

Trader
I can get you a flawless adamant DW chimchar, flawless adamant DW turtwig, and a flawless adamant DW piplup. However all three of them are RNG'd and cloned, so I have no clue how much you will value them at. If you could respond whenever about their value I can then go through the shop and pick out what pokemon that I'm interested in trading for that you're willing to trade.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
they look good... um how about some events for them? 3 flawless cause they r rngd too i believe. or 3 regular events... or 3 regular shinies. if u r interested in that i can send u a list in a pm, but o have about 200 of them

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
So you can clone for me free ? , I could allow you to clone my events but I wan the original back you can have as many copy of the rest as you wan

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i cant do it right now but i think i can before new years :)
and the events would be awesome

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i cant do it right now but i think i can before new years :)
and the events would be awesome

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
So when you clone , just go ahead and clone any extra once you like , so can you get me the rayquaza and deoxys ? And he ditto ?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
that is just fine :)