• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

• Yes, I would trade with her again

Votes: 64 92.8%
  • No, It was horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

charizardflamesyou

Event collector //
Thanks a lot give me a pm when you can trade/ clone stuff

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
so what would you like for the machamp and ditto?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
so what would you like for the machamp and ditto?

champ has guts so if ur still interested in it i would like a shiny for it :)
ditto is free so anything is fine for it.
look later tac :)

spanton

Trader
Oh I forgot to ask, but would you prefer doing 1:1 trades for the dw starters or would you be willing to do trades like 2 of the dw for 1 pokemon?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
2 for one is just fine... tho i have to likd them cause i regard dwm as regular pokemon but dwf is better
for the record my ratio is
1:1 dwm/regular pokemon
1:2 dwf:regular i need
1:2 flawless shiny that was rnged: dwf
1:2 rng'd:normal shiny
event is is on same level of rngd

my reasoning is that ur hard working 1000 eggs is better than someones 5 min for rng

silverangel

Metal Fairy
How many clones are you able to get for me? PM me if you can trade for clones.

It's funny how everyone talks about not wanting RNGs, since every Pokemon is RNGed, as in random number generated. I think this refers to hacks, and by not wanting RNGed Pokemon, I think they mean RNG manipulated, as in hacking the game to change the RNG system to get certain pokemon with high IVs.

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Im interested in your shiny flawless latios, your im guessing flawless dw squirtle, and shiny flawless cotonee does it have prankster?. Look at my side of gurts random shop for offers

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
its not as much hacking as a cheat... but i still like it less than having your own worked for shiny pokemon. i know how satisfying it is
i believe it does also, ill check it out when im on my cpu :)

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
its not as much hacking as a cheat... but i still like it less than having your own worked for shiny pokemon. i know how satisfying it is
i believe it does also, ill check it out when im on my cpu :)

RNGed pokemon typically involves soft resetting in order to get a shiny or to get a Pokemon with high IVs. It can take a while, mind you.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
ive bred a flawless pokemon before. its not hard when u have good pokemon. and satisfying because i did it myself, not some cpu calculating when i should click the button

spanton

Trader
In that case do you happen to have a female DW poliwag? If its flawless I would glady trade 2 or all 3 of the dw staters for it.

Ilane

Ambree!

I'm interesting in more details on the following flawless events

Deoxys, Jirachi, Mew

What are the natures? I'm looking for flawless non-shinies.

I'm an RNGer now :).

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
ok then I would like these pokemon:
-Beldum
Adamant
lv.1
UT
31/31/31/31/31/31

-Marill
Adamant
lv.3
Rare Candy
31/31/31/31/31/31

I have some shiny's and events :)
just ask what pokemon you like I geuss

JaeHwa

ditto sure and i can get u an eevee... if ur interested in houndour, bagon or my new project of rhyhorn, i have a ton of u want one :)
cloning dw sure... and i would be to look through your list later, im currebtly on my phone
I would love all of it :D I recently did a lot of training/trading for DW females (irl friends took pity and gave me several too), none of them are flawless though, but I could breed any of them if you want for the eevee ditto houndour bagon and ryhorn

Last edited:

BurningWhiteKyurem

Hi, I'm wondering if you still have the Arceus available for trade? I'd like to know the OT, IVs, and Natures if so (and I assume the event itself is legitimate?).

jarisoni

Hello there. This is my first time at your shop (well, at a shop thread really). I want to know if the Bulbasaur you offer in your event non-flawless pokémon is the one with Chlorophyll. If it is, what would you like for it? Thanks.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi, I'm wondering if you still have the Arceus available for trade? I'd like to know the OT, IVs, and Natures if so (and I assume the event itself is legitimate?).

i can only guarentee one is legit because its mine.
ot:Ambree, i think iyd hardy and it has one flawless iv

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
so im going to try to answer everyone who asked about event or natures.
abrar14- modest japanese from sinnoh, hasty tru, brave from sinnoh. im not too sure the jap but they have the same ot so im led to believe they r both the same events
spanton-i will breed u one. it will take a couple days depending on how much i can play my game.
deoxys-gamestp naive jirachi- timid mew- lonely
jae- for one i love the name and what do u have?
jari- yes it is the dwm one
bic- cottonee is dwm

Ilane

deoxys-gamestp naive jirachi- timid mew- lonely
I'm interested in the flawless naive deoxys and the flawless timid jirachi.

My shop is pretty booked right now, but would you be willing to set these aside for me and we can work a deal?