• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

• Yes, I would trade with her again

Votes: 64 92.8%
  • No, It was horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I'm interested in the flawless naive deoxys and the flawless timid jirachi.

My shop is pretty booked right now, but would you be willing to set these aside for me and we can work a deal?

oc i can for u :) thats just fine.

leerod159

Can you breed a dw eevee with the highest iv for hp fighting?

Edit: Is there a limit on iv breeding service? I keep getting the wrong ivs when breeding.

Edit 2: And the nature is timid.

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
so im going to try to answer everyone who asked about event or natures.
abrar14- modest japanese from sinnoh, hasty tru, brave from sinnoh. im not too sure the jap but they have the same ot so im led to believe they r both the same events
spanton-i will breed u one. it will take a couple days depending on how much i can play my game.
deoxys-gamestp naive jirachi- timid mew- lonely
jae- for one i love the name and what do u have?
jari- yes it is the dwm one
bic- cottonee is dwm
Ohh Well i will be interested in all 3 :) please check my side of light and darkness trade shop for offers ^^

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Can you breed a dw eevee with the highest iv for hp fighting?

Edit: Is there a limit on iv breeding service? I keep getting the wrong ivs when breeding.

i can try my best :)

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Alright i will save get the three pokemon you want from me cloned :). But i cant trade till around the 14th:p. And hope you dont mind if the flygon is already eved trained and trained to level 100.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
thats ok bic.

hello, can i get a little more info on these pokemon the gender and ability it has, except giratina n tepig i know ability n giratina is genderless
gligar impish, giratina timid, growlithe jolly timid, smeargle jolly, LarvitarAdamant , Marill Adamant, Bagon Adamant , CottoneeBold , Tepig Adamant , Aron Jolly , AbsolJolly , MachampAdamant , SphealBold , EeveeCareful , WooperImpish , Feebas Timid

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
I can give you any of the DW Sinnoh starters, i haven't picked one yet so let me know. I want to know if any of the event Blazikens are DW and if so what nature are they?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, I'm interested in your UT Flawless Torchic, does it have a DW ability? I can offer you a flawless UT Adamant Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Curse and Pursuit. I'm also interested in the giveaway of a flawless Ditto, does that have it's DW ability as well?

Many thanks if you can get back to me on this :)

Ambree

Sorry, I have had to withdraw my offer :(

Sorry again for any inconvenience!

Rampant Rayquaza

Last edited: