• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

• Yes, I would trade with her again

Votes: 64 92.8%
  • No, It was horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I'm in the room :).

EDIT: TRADE COMPLETE.

Thanks a lot Ambree.

Your welcome :)
hey wat would u like for your modest kor dw bulbasaur i have kor dw charmender,piplup,turtwig,squirtle,and lax nature bulbasaur

Arent u banned til like tuesday? if u had read the rules and the ban time u would know. No stay out or else youll have to wait another week

Everyone check out the newest banner for the shop. The banners through time is in order. I dont want a single one to go to waste so they all get to be in my hall of fame :)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Hey can you ev train for me?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Scraggy - 252 atk 252 spd 6 hp
Dratini - 252 hp 212 sod 44 Atk
Rotom - 252 sp Atk 252 spd 6 hp
You can have clones of them if you want and you don't have to do them all.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Scraggy - 252 atk 252 spd 6 hp
Dratini - 252 hp 212 sod 44 Atk
Rotom - 252 sp Atk 252 spd 6 hp
You can have clones of them if you want and you don't have to do them all.

it may take a few weeks but ok (Im not very good at EVing)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Ok you think it will be done by the end of february also I can trade now.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Ok you think it will be done by the end of february also I can trade now.

Yeah I wouldnt think it would take that long... if it takes too long Ill hire someone to do it for me so you can get them back faster. lol I get lazy sometimes... can you trade sometime tomorrow? I am out of school tomorrow and I will be avalible almost all day

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Yea same here I'm off this week so vm when I'm on and we can trade.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
If ya happen to come acrossed a shiny litwick id be very intresded in it :)

i dont have one right now... but im trying to re one on my black. ill tell u first if i do ^_^
i can understand if u dont want to wait and go somewhere else though.

Koththemad

i been trying to find one for awhile no 1 wants to trade though lol i have 2 whites and blacks and still cant get 1 lmao

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i can try to look around and offer from my shop if i dont re one soon ^_^. id love to have one anyway so why not?

Koththemad

well i got some of the dreamworld stuff and seens i got 4 games i can do dream world 4 times a day lol so i can try to find females or even males from there

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
well i got some of the dreamworld stuff and seens i got 4 games i can do dream world 4 times a day lol so i can try to find females or even males from there

idc about dws really. i cant access it anymore so i just dont care. do u have the arceus or togekiss or the baynette? or any of the eeveelution event? they are the ones people will be interested in :)

Koththemad

i got a few of the baynette's none of the togekisses yet because my b-day is next month lol (ill be 21 and ill still be playing pokemon) lmao

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i got a few of the baynette's none of the togekisses yet because my b-day is next month lol (ill be 21 and ill still be playing pokemon) lmao

cool what natures?
nothing wrong with that. my sis is 16 and still plays sometimes... my mom has attepted and shes 41 lol. she nearly reset my game and release some pokemon. she had no clue. i kinda let her see the game just for the lulz.

Koththemad

quite lonely docile and lax

I also been playing seens red blue and yellow lmao and i even have the promo mew cards from the 1st movie because they are kick but!

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
ill take one of them... i like collecting different ids and ots for events. i have like 8 arceus and a bunch of mews and victini. kinda rediculous that trades are the only reason i even have my white game is what my mom says lol. black is playing through for now. not any trading from it yet.

Koththemad

well im a legendary hunter lol i have all but SS atm for the ds games and i have emerald that i need to beat sooner or later lmao so getting id's for pokemon is kinda easy i just hate the farming so much but enjoy it as well plus the fact i have worse luck with shiny pokemon LMAO

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
eevee was my first shiny. i have every pokemon game for the ds. main series... almia and gs for ranger and all the dungion games. i also have e and lg lol.