• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Arcanine Lover's Trade Shop

Would you trade with me again (please no trick answers)

• Yes, I would trade with her again

Votes: 64 92.8%
  • No, It was horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I might not trade with her again

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I dont think Im ever going to trade with her

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

AvoKitty

Banned
Hii,back again,do you mind if you could clone my latias and latios about 4 times each,eep a copy zC:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hi Dratini how's it going man?
Last night Ambree and I were trading and she showed off your Jolly Rayquaza = ( I hate to bring that up but your Pokemon is hacked since its original name was edited through cheating device giving no value of It .. I do recommend posting at the hack check thread to get a second opinion about it ...
I do also encourage you to contact the person who gave it to you and force him to issue a refund or a trade back at least.

dratinitamer

:( lame! i honestly don't remember who it was off hand, was some one on here, ill scour through trade threads to find out soon.

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Not to bother you, but have you cloned the pokemon I traded to you yet? If you have, I can meet you in the wifi room later. Thank you!

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i cant trade now everyone. in a few (maybe 30 min) i hopefully can.
avokitty sure ^_^
brawl thanks for the info
aqua i have them done, just catch me when im on :)

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Hi, i was wondering if you still do that givaway of that flawless jap ditto? if you are stoll dooing it i'm very intrested :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi, i was wondering if you still do that givaway of that flawless jap ditto? if you are stoll dooing it i'm very intrested :)

of corse i am :) lol typos. im amused by typos, but get mad at improper spellings. i get typos too so idc about them... but its like "i want dat lttle pkmn" or whatever its so anoying.
im on my phone most of the time so if i can do it you can do it

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Is my Spelling really that bad? :s

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Not to bother you, but have you cloned the pokemon I traded to you yet? If you have, I can meet you in the wifi room later. Thank you!

U on now?
If it's not too much trouble, are you free to trade now for the free flawless ditto?
Can you trade now?

Can u come to the xat in my sig? I can understand if u cant though

Again xat in sig if u can :) lol the underlined is misspelled... other than the normal Jap that the spell check picks up

Last edited:

Ilane

I can trade now yes.

I'm sorry but I don't use xat's. Can I PM you my FC?

Last edited:

Ilane

See above post. I edited just as you replied :p.

And which do I need to use for you? White or Black?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
See above post. I edited just as you replied :p.

And which do I need to use for you? White or Black?

White... Whats our trade again? Ill go clone it
Of course u can :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
The flawless ditto giveaway :).

Sounds good. meet you in the room :) once u pm me ur fc :p Yeah I like text speak on the laptop but not on the phone lol