• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Artist's Corner [Images over 500 KB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Aw, I made a rookie mistake... I didn't save and it froze... DX
My picture of Henry from Awakening holding a shiny aegislash is gone forever...
The sad part is, if I had decided not to make it shiny, I would have been done.

Keysmash

buys meat
Welcome to the club, Snazzy! Enjoy your stay in the dungeons

I tried to do a pencil-sketch style on my tablet, which I haven't attempted for over a year. Attempted being the key word both back then and now. I've ruined all fictional characters I've ever drawn. *sits down in box and never comes back out*

aQTNM4r.png

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Last edited:

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Added the three new members since I last updated the list! Welcome!

And I have been drawing fairly frequently, too. I did a palette meme on Tumblr and the results are on my deviantART: here, here, here, and here. Plus this that I did without any restrictions in my free time, using a stock as reference.

Brutaka

Ignition
Finished the rest of the Kagerou Project (at least, what I had planned out)...for now. Somehow I haven't done Kagerou Daze and that's the thing that gave the whole project its name what is wrong with me

[spoil]
str2_zpsdea3480b.gif

Kozakura-Mary-kagerou-project-36996708-1000-973_zps6ab195e2.png

konoha___kagerou_project_by_oanhcena-d7h2qn6_zps2bafdd68.png
[/spoil]

I'm not quite satisfied with the way Summertime Record turned out. Eh. Maybe next time.

Oh! Imagination Forest! I knew Kagerou Project sounded familiar!
sorry, I'll go unskillfully fanboy somewhere else

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
Greetings all! Here's my application:

Application:

Username:burnt_lucario
Nickname (optional): "burnt", or "lucario" (because typing out both with "_" takes too long even for me)
Gender (optional):Male
Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): I need more posts to post links, but I linked it in VM to Kaiserin.
Any other examples you'd like to show us?: I'm in the process of uploading a lot of my artwork so DeviantArt, so maybe later!
What kind of artist are you?: I'm mainly a traditional artist, but I've been experimenting with digital art for some time now.

I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Welcome Burnt_Lucario!

Added the three new members since I last updated the list! Welcome!

And I have been drawing fairly frequently, too. I did a palette meme on Tumblr and the results are on my deviantART: here, here, here, and here. Plus this that I did without any restrictions in my free time, using a stock as reference.

I'VE DONE ONE (multiple) OF THOSE! The one I submitted to dA (at time of posting) is here It's super fun. And yours look really good! I especially like the 3rd one.
In other news: I've actually started a comic thing in my free time. It revolves around personifications of sections of the orchestra and instruments (Sad, I know) and it's great fun to do.
Post I made on it is here on one of my 2 art blogs (the other is my tumblr)

Sohryu

Be a Man!
He'll mostly like edit that later, as I don't believe he'll leave it that way.

And it's a pretty awesome sprite, Cloney!

Brutaka

Ignition
Haven't been drawing much lately (been focusing on my writing for the past few days), but I still have a few that I'm happy with:
A commission I did for my cousin:
snivy_and_krokorok_by_brutakablaziken-d7njt7y.png

An Emolga Anthro that was pretty hard, actually:
emolga_girl_by_brutakablaziken-d7ocbkg.png

My first successful Pachirisu anthro in a long, long time:
pachirisu_girl_by_brutakablaziken-d7ox4bj.png

And lastly, a new OC, who I've named Sera:
sera_by_brutakablaziken-d7oy9z0.png

I'm also getting tantalizingly close to my 200th submission to deviantART, only 9 more drawings left. ^_^

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
I've been drawing a lot lately (and I mean a lot!) now that it's summer vacation. I'm happy with how these turned out!

smeargle_and_snoopy_by_jmonkey2105-d7oagml.png

And a Dragonite I drew for my friend before parting ways at graduation. :)
dragonite_by_jmonkey2105-d7my9a3.png

Let me know what you think!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Nice job, guys! I especially like the Pachirisu anthro and the Dragonite. I seriously need to do something artistic over the break, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Keysmash

buys meat
I've been drawing a lot lately (and I mean a lot!) now that it's summer vacation. I'm happy with how these turned out!

smeargle_and_snoopy_by_jmonkey2105-d7oagml.png

And a Dragonite I drew for my friend before parting ways at graduation. :)
dragonite_by_jmonkey2105-d7my9a3.png

Let me know what you think!

Have I mentioned you're one of my favourite traditional artists of all time? I've never really checked out your dA, but I just did, and... wow. Your usage of colour is stunning, especially on your full-scale works. The lines are a little messy, but I'm pretty sure that's only due to the sketchy nature of the drawings. But the colours... oh, if only I were half as good as you. I've nothing but respect for you, sir. Nothing but respect. how did i not notice you here before good god i think i just found another new idol

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
I seriously need to do something artistic over the break, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Once the inspiration hits and you can create something that you can put yourself behind, your motivation will skyrocket (at least that's what happened with me).

Have I mentioned you're one of my favourite traditional artists of all time? I've never really checked out your dA, but I just did, and... wow. Your usage of colour is stunning, especially on your full-scale works. The lines are a little messy, but I'm pretty sure that's only due to the sketchy nature of the drawings. But the colours... oh, if only I were half as good as you. I've nothing but respect for you, sir. Nothing but respect. how did i not notice you here before good god i think i just found another new idol

Thank you so much! You definitely made my day. I know what you mean about the sketchy quality, I guess it's part of my style.

And Brutaka: I really like that commission you did for your cousin. The coloring and shading in it and in all of your art is smooth which gives it a soft quality that I like. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Here's another piece I just did as a birthday gift. I still need to fix the lettering and a few other things, but yeah!
magikarp_used_splash__by_jmonkey2105-d7paj2j.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.