• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Artist's Corner [Images over 500 KB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bard_

Faith & Honor

00swms

Chaos Theory
Art Contest Update

Due to the low interest in the art contest I will no longer be hosting them. Maybe in the future if the I'll host them again if activity picks up and people enter.

-00swms

Brutaka

Ignition
Woah this place is dead.
Finally winter break, so I can spent the entire 3 weeks practicing some artistry: Mega Gallade. Next goal: creating proper backgrounds.

Ooh, I like the coloring. And yeah, backgrounds are something I need to work on too -_-'

Anyway, I just finished another drawing that was drawn on six pieces of paper. Also, I got a color pencil blendy pencil.
10898097_751107084975939_5208880656209208067_n.jpg

I also did the banner in my signature for a fic I just finished. Ill spoiler the banner below in case I change it later and someone is reading this post in the future.
Felix_zps526b014e.png

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Hi all, it's EpicJirachiFan. I had a username change, so I'm Jazzy-Strings now ^^
Anyway, I'm sorry for not being around for so long, things happened, and ORAS came out (I was avoiding spoilers like the plague)
Since I last posted, things have changed quite a it for me art wise. I'm now taking it as one of my GCSEs at school, and have more than one style.
Style 1 vs Style 2
[spoil] Style 1 (I've had this for around 4 or 5 years)
the_weary_circus_by_jazzy_strings-d872tq3_zpsbd3f34b3.png

Style 2 (I've practised this for a month or 2)
kinda_cold____by_jazzy_strings-d89z3mk1_zpsc8f5db6d.png
[/spoil]
I've also een way more crafty recently with things like jewellery making and scrapbooking. For future reference, would it e OK to post that here too?

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I decided to do something to pay homage to my most successful drawing on dA, with the most favorites of any other work I posted there, despite being from 2013. So I drew another Vorua, and put it next to the old one to see how much my style has changed. And I have to say, even I'm impressed! O_O
1939739_755790397840941_5815801005866643764_o.jpg

Bru, that's amazingly good! My favorite art of yours, definitely!

BTW guys, have we really "died"? C'mon, let's get back. I know fan art section is already dead, but the club shouldn't. At least.

Anyway, I finally got Photoshop. And have a question. For old GIMP users. Was the transition hard for you? Or is it only for me? Because I'm having some problems with it, despite it giving me a lot more options to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.