• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Artist's Corner [Images over 500 KB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I don't mean to offend. That's why you should practice if you wanna do it. That's my first finished try and it turned out pretty good.

No. Just nothing else to say is all.

AnakBaé

Its been a while since the last time I posted something.

Currently working on one of the coolest mega evo ever [inmyopinion.avi] Its pretty much done after I do some cleaning, which is the most 'fun' part of the entire process.

Absol_zps62f04a5b.png

Still got sketch lines visible.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Its been a while since the last time I posted something.

Currently working on one of the coolest mega evo ever [inmyopinion.avi] Its pretty much done after I do some cleaning, which is the most 'fun' part of the entire process.

Absol_zps62f04a5b.png

Still got sketch lines visible.

Oh wow that looks really good so far, what program do you use?

Kaiserin

please wake up...
May I re-join?

Username: EpicJirachiFan
Nickname (optional): EJF or Mim
Gender (optional): Female
Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): DeviantArt tumblr
Any other examples you'd like to show us?: Not at the mo, but watch this space.
What kind of artist are you?: I do digital and traditional art mainly in an anime/manga style, but I am working on boradining my horizons by trying out more and more styles and ways of creating an image. I also have a tendancy to draw in class (mainly Latin) in biro, if that counts. Oh, and I do graphics too, not as often as I used to, I tend focus more on drawing nowadays, but I do still do them.

Certainly! I apologize for my sluggishness in replying; I have a job now so I've been mostly consumed by that. Oops.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Dannnnnnng I haven't posted in a long time ._. Well I haz been busy with quite a few things and have mostly lurked.... sowwy ;^;

Well time for le art and the most recent one made was for my brother. It was his graduation gift and let me tell you he loved it a lot! I thought he wouldn't ;^; lol

Here it is: http://kalyxarmada.deviantart.com/art/Graduation-Miku-458003074

The hair was pretty much the hardest part for moi *^*

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Username: King Infernape the III
Nickname (optional): Kitt
Gender (optional): Male
Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three):
Any other examples you'd like to show us?:
What kind of artist are you?: Hobby digital artist, very beginner, took one graphic design class which wasn't really about the art. I use GIMP for everything I do picture wise, but I also have a very rudimentary GIF program. I would love to discover new art stuff and I would really like to know what deviantart is and how it works. I'll edit in a link to my photobucket page later.

Keysmash

buys meat
I haven't really felt like drawing a lot lately (also been busy what with the end of the school year and all) but I did do some while trying not to think about homework earlier this week.

Sketchy lines, random blots of colour, virtually no background. Now that's what's fun to do. :D No intention of ever cleaning these up or finishing them, as usual.

[spoil]

The first one

The second one (it's kind of big-- didn't realize I was drawing at 10% size the entire time)

[/spoil]

EDIT: Also, welcome to the club, new members :D Enjoy your stay.

Last edited:

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Well this place has certainly woken up. I guess I'll post some stuff too. Have a lot more time now that school is basically over.

[spoil]
Kido_Tsubomi_2_Bubule_zps1c060100.png

kuroko_zpsed8dcd78.png

kuroha_kagerou_render_by_kuro_neko11-d6ksdt7_zpse7579031.png

(Originally gonna just be black and white, but then it looked so dull so I threw in some blue, because why not, it's blue.)[/spoil]

[[Next:
Kagerou Project (Imagination Forest - Mary Kozakura, Lost Time Memory - Shintaro Kisaragi, Ayano's Theory of Happiness - Ayano Tateyama, Konoha's State of the World - Konoha, Kisaragi Attention - Momo Kisaragi)
Kuroko no Basket (Aomine).
]]

Last edited:

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
No one takes interest in my stuff cause I can only do stuff with MS Paint. It's all pixel work. I can't do anything really fancy. But I do stuff that requires tons of time and patience. Like these for example:

Dark_Magician_Girl_Battle_Sprite.png

Ayra.gif

But the lack of interest in my work has killed my motivation so I haven't made ANYTHING new recently. I plan to do Heero Yuy and Wing Zero from Gundam Wing, though I'm doing the more complicated version of Wing Zero. But I just can't work up the motivation.

~Ayra~;267;

AnakBaé

^^ Welcome new members ^^^^

----

Finally done. That moment when you changed some important parts afrter 90% completion due to dissatisfaction x[
A bit huge so I'll link it instead: Mega Absol (Final)

Oh wow that looks really good so far, what program do you use?

Thankss :] I use Sai Paint tool for everything. Sorry for the late reply.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
So Mario Kart 8 has been out for a while and I found some pretty sweet vectors of the characters so for the past two hours i've been making some wallpapers out of them. I've made a few of then, mainly for the main characters. They are pretty big but what do you think? If you like one they are free to use. The first one I made was the Luigi one for my own personal use. The last one i've made so far has been the Mario and Bowser one. I think they are getting better as they go on. I'm going to make more for the other characters that have vectors, Wario, DK, Yoshi, Rosalina, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Rosalina, Iggy, Lemmy, Larry, and Pink Gold Peach. Those are the only ones I can find so far. Hopefully I can find more and use these as a big set.

Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Bowser
Mario and Bowser

Keysmash

buys meat
So Mario Kart 8 has been out for a while and I found some pretty sweet vectors of the characters so for the past two hours i've been making some wallpapers out of them. I've made a few of then, mainly for the main characters. They are pretty big but what do you think? If you like one they are free to use. The first one I made was the Luigi one for my own personal use. The last one i've made so far has been the Mario and Bowser one. I think they are getting better as they go on. I'm going to make more for the other characters that have vectors, Wario, DK, Yoshi, Rosalina, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Rosalina, Iggy, Lemmy, Larry, and Pink Gold Peach. Those are the only ones I can find so far. Hopefully I can find more and use these as a big set.

Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Bowser
Mario and Bowser

Sweet, I really like the style of it. The colours are crisp and sharp, but not in an intrusive way. Great choice of font as well, very Nintendo-like. And it's kind of minimalistic, but not quite...

All in all, I really do like them, and I don't know why. Gotta be one of my favourites of yours (though I don't really recall any of your pieces that well). I'd use it in my sig or something, but I'm not that big of a fan of the game myself. :p

EDIT: Blegh, more messy sketches because why not. (crosses fingers, prays for someone to know where these characters are from)

[spoil]
Wxe0lhY.png

hpPRolN.png

[/spoil]

Last edited:
Username: SnazzySwampert
Nickname (optional): Snazz, SS, Snazzy
Gender (optional): male
Links to anything you'd like to put in the OP (up to three): (Active) http://advtime-princeart.deviantart.com/, (Inactive) http://transdonald.deviantart.com/ (I have gotten much better. :p)
Any other examples you'd like to show us?: Nope. They're on my DevArt. :I
What kind of artist are you?: Casual Artist... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.