• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Artist's Corner [Images over 500 KB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
[IMG200]http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/229/6/1/ice_cream_by_thunder2910-d7vi0gx.png[/IMG200]​

I did this a couple of weeks back using photoshop and illustrator, I actually bothered to do a background this time around :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
im seriously going nuts my badges always turn out either to much or to less I am drawing with a touch pad mouse and not a tablet so it does make it a bit difficult as well. I watched northern lights tutorials but always get not as good as i feel it should I know most people say i should be using a tablet but I have heard it is possible to do without one just it will be harder.

jrC5n0G.png

any thoughts?

Last edited:

Brutaka

Ignition
im seriously going nuts my badges always turn out either to much or to less I am drawing with a touch pad mouse and not a tablet so it does make it a bit difficult as well. I watched northern lights tutorials but always get not as good as i feel it should I know most people say i should be using a tablet but I have heard it is possible to do without one just it will be harder.

jrC5n0G.png

any thoughts?

The lineart's a bit rough, but other than that it's not bad. If you can find a way to smoothen the lines out, it'd be really

Aaaaanyway, haven't done much art lately, but I did do a coloring practice picture with my tablet last night. The line art's also drawn with just the tablet, so it's not that great, but I'm mainly focused on the coloring practice right now.
shiny_pachirisu_03_by_brutakablaziken-d7y9vhj.png

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I haven't posted here in 2 and a half months .-. wow.

http://prntscr.com/4r2e4c Trying to come up with a new userbar design.

the userbar is alright isn't my type of userbar do to the shape of it but keep trying though astral i know you good at what you do its just hard to come up with more idea with userbars trust me I know how you feel lol

it took me a hour to figure out some way which i like those userbars you made for trinity league so i tried to make something different but still in the same style,as i know ex makes his bars similar art i liked as well. Yes even when my art shop is closed im still trying to come up with new ideas lol

YQ7xt88.gif

@bru thanks for the comment sorry for the late one been busy with other things...

Last edited:

Brutaka

Ignition
Freaking hell, this took way too long ;_;

Still, here it is - a 7 OC character hexagonal fusion! A total of 23 full-color drawings in all their glory! Really big picture though, so keep that in mind! The actual picture is, like, 14000 x 14000, though this one is only 1200x1200 or so. Here's a direct link if you want to view it that way.
7_oc_character_hexafusion_by_brutakablaziken-d80zgnj.jpg
This took... a couple weeks. ^_^'

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Freaking hell, this took way too long ;_;

Still, here it is - a 7 OC character hexagonal fusion! A total of 23 full-color drawings in all their glory! Really big picture though, so keep that in mind! The actual picture is, like, 14000 x 14000, though this one is only 1200x1200 or so. Here's a direct link if you want to view it that way.
7_oc_character_hexafusion_by_brutakablaziken-d80zgnj.jpg
This took... a couple weeks. ^_^'

I like the shadings on it bru looks nice :) not much to say though on my end just keep up the good work and ikr how you feel about the taking long part. It took me like a month to paint something once...

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Wow, this place is dead. Shame.

Anyway, I drew a Froslass. Tried a new shading brush. *shrug*
aria_the_froslass_by_brutakablaziken-d81srw4.jpg

Woah Bru that's awesome!!

I've been doing some things too. One of which is a redraw of an old pokespec picture. (Redrawn from this)
[spoil]
_redraw__the_rival_s_lovers_by_jazzy_strings-d7y54kn.png
[/spoil]

Mikan Tsumiki
[spoil]
d51467678ee705f482b8f25df0993eba-d81o6m2.png
[/spoil]

And some girls from the new hetalia update
[spoil]
babes_by_jazzy_strings-d81lluq.png
[/spoil]

I've been doing quite a bit of traditional style experaments, but due to technical difficulties I can't uplaod them right now. I'll try again later ^^

00swms

Chaos Theory
Important Topic

Art Club Competition

I've recently noticing that while I'm member of art club I personally don't feel that our members here don't get enough out of here. I'll like to introduce art work competition that will most likely be based around a certain them idea/theme. I've also notice in the past that we've had some slight drama problems with them, but I'm here let you know if everybody okay with letting me handle that. I'll no longer tolerate that kind of behavior, due to that fact the people who decided to enter will be judged by 3 bodies of people. You'll get judged on 50 point scale that is broken down into different parts. You'll find this listed below. If anyone could post on this idea it would be helpful.

Rules of Competition

1.) Use common sense this will solve most problems.
2.) Respect the others competitors and judges.
3.) Do not devalue other competitors art work
4.) Be a good and do note rub it in someone's else face you win.
5.) Follow all rules set by Serebii Forums.
6.) If you believe you were unfairly judged you'll pm me directly with the concern.
7.) Disobey any of the above rules leads to a penalty

Rules of the Judge

1.) Don't become bias towards a certain competitor
2.) Judge each competitor fair.
3.) Don't devalue the competitors art work.
4.) If you decide to leave a comment on the competitors are work don't leave a rude comment.
5.) Disobey any of the above you'll be replaced

Judging Scale

Originality: 0– 10
Creativity: 0-10
Composition/Arrangement: 0-10
Technical Skills: 0-10
Relevancy to the Theme: 1-10

Judges Comments:

Not a requirement but highly recommend judges comments.

On side not if you're intrested in being a judge PM me please. Just remember by being a judge you won't be able to enter obviously.

Very Important Topic

Our owner of thread has been inactive for over month we talk about getting replacement in her spot. Cause if we get new members wanting to joing they'll be unable to join and mainly we can't update the post. I'm also going try think of other idea to get more activity on here and most here more often myself. If anyone else can think of some ideas that will be great.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Art Club Competition

I've recently noticing that while I'm member of art club I personally don't feel that our members here don't get enough out of here. I'll like to introduce art work competition that will most likely be based around a certain them idea/theme. I've also notice in the past that we've had some slight drama problems with them, but I'm here let you know if everybody okay with letting me handle that. I'll no longer tolerate that kind of behavior, due to that fact the people who decided to enter will be judged by 3 bodies of people. You'll get judged on 50 point scale that is broken down into different parts. You'll find this listed below. If anyone could post on this idea it would be helpful.

Rules of Competition

6.) If you believe you were unfairly you'll pm me directly with the concern

Rules of the Judge

4.) If you decide to leave a comment on the competitors are work don't leave a rude comment.

Judging Scale

Judges Comments:

Very Important Topic

Our owner of thread has been inactive for over month we talk about getting replacement in her spot. Cause if we get new members wanting to joing they'll be unable to join and mainly we can't update the post. I'm also going try think of other idea to get more activity on here and most here more often myself. If anyone else can think of some ideas that will be great.

I am not sure where she is but if the art competition is fair im in :3

AnakBaé

Art Club Competition

Rules of Competition

6.) If you believe you were unfairly you'll pm me directly with the concern

Rules of the Judge

Judging Scale

Judges Comments:

Very Important Topic

Sounds like a decent plan! Joining in.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
I haven't been active here (first year of college=no time) but I would like to join the competition as well. And I'll probably post some of the drawings that I've managed to do recently. I'm glad to see the work of others who have posted since I was here last. :)

00swms

Chaos Theory
I am not sure where she is but if the art competition is fair im in :3

Sounds like a decent plan! Joining in.

I haven't been active here (first year of college=no time) but I would like to join the competition as well. And I'll probably post some of the drawings that I've managed to do recently. I'm glad to see the work of others who have posted since I was here last. :)

Y'all are awesome I'm going have other project in the work for example Art Work of the week. Activity has droped I think the way to fix that is become more inloved. I don't plan on posting the theme of the first contest until I get two others judges first. I'll most likely have week to produce a work of art.

-00swms

Last edited:

Ursariing

Gary Oak of Rap
Y'all are awesome I'm going have other project in the work for example Art Work of the week. Activity has droped I think the way to fix that is become more inloved. I don't plan on posting the theme of the first contest until I get two others judges first. I'll most likely have week to produce a work of art.

-00swms

You can add one more the the list of potential contestants.!

Jeez I haven't been on in like forever, got a bunch of cool new stuff to show you guys

00swms

Chaos Theory
You can add one more the the list of potential contestants.!

Jeez I haven't been on in like forever, got a bunch of cool new stuff to show you guys

I haven't even started it yet but I'll keep y'all updated about it.

-00swms

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
zero i have a question though will you have seprerate competition for traditional artists and digital artists? I know there are some people that don't make banners here and etc.

00swms

Chaos Theory
zero i have a question though will you have seprerate competition for traditional artists and digital artists? I know there are some people that don't make banners here and etc.

I'm happy you've asked this question I've been thinking over it myself. Themporarily atleast for first few themes I'll have them together but in the future I'll have them separate.

-00swms

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Geez... It's only been a few months since I last posted and barely any activity? Not that I have a right to say that... But I think I might join in on the competition. But I'll have school soon so I have no idea if I can post up my entries (when the contest does start).

But anyways, I've been meaning to do this but haven't found the time so now I'd like to show what I've put up recently

WARNING: The last three are rather large images.

my_love_of_the_arts__icon__by_cchariz-d80xzqj.gif

surprise__turning_points_by_cchariz-d82do1j.jpg

hear_my_soul_by_cchariz-d84n6ei.jpg

00swms

Chaos Theory
Geez... It's only been a few months since I last posted and barely any activity? Not that I have a right to say that... But I think I might join in on the competition. But I'll have school soon so I have no idea if I can post up my entries (when the contest does start).

But anyways, I've been meaning to do this but haven't found the time so now I'd like to show what I've put up recently

WARNING: The last three are rather large images.

my_love_of_the_arts__icon__by_cchariz-d80xzqj.gif

surprise__turning_points_by_cchariz-d82do1j.jpg

hear_my_soul_by_cchariz-d84n6ei.jpg

I'm currently waiting for reply from certain person to become the last judge than I'll post theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.