• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian_Man46

*Facedesk*
PM me for a battle. Singles, Doubles, no legendaries.

takechi

looking for a fun little battle. dont really mind what tier. just send me a message with your friend code if your interested :]

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Always looking for flat rules double battles. I may also accept other kinds of battles, but Sky Drop and Dark Void are banned in double and triple battles.

AlexBW

Better, though...
Looking for Flat Battles any format for suggestions in my team, fc in my sign

Duskull54

U3 And Pokemon fan
Name-Matt
FC: 0003-8879-4344
i dont mind who ever wants a battle just PM me when im online.

ShinyArceus91

#TeamChespin
Looking For A Battle:

-Any Tier Except for Ubers

-Hacking is allowed but must be legality checked. (Random Match-Up)

-No Weather Teams.

PM ONLY if interested.

Thank You. FC is in Signature.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Looking for a flat battle,since my team isn't quite there yet.
I accel at triple battles,but the battle type is entirely up to you :)

Just PM anytime you see me online and I'll give you the code

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Always looking for flat rules double battles. I may also accept other kinds of battles, but Sky Drop and Dark Void are banned in double and triple battles.

TheUndeadXombie

Water-Type Trainer
Hey I can triple battle right now, my FC is 2280 2470 6367, just send me a PM and I will battle almost all except single.

lazyshika

anyone wanna battle? pm me if so

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'll battle if your still online meet me In the union room my friend code is 1506 9172 2956 trainer name is eminem

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'll battle if your still online meet me In the union room my friend code is 1506 9172 2956 trainer name is eminem

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
If anyone here wants to battle give me your trainer name and friend code mine is 1506 9172 2956
I dont know how to PM yet so just post for know.

lazyshika

my trainer name is Sarah and FC is 1592 4361 7083

Status
Not open for further replies.