• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Anyone wanna battle for fun >.<? Preferable with flat rules if we're gonna do open then I will bring out legendaries oxo" sowwy, I am just too lazy to lvl them to lv100 xD. Single/double/tripple all acceptable ^ ^ ~ but I'm not really into rotation battles. Wonder launcher off and I have no idea what this 'Ou' 'Uu' or er... That all means xD (If you really want it to be lv100, I can get started to lvl my pokémon, but that will take time. If you want flat rules I can battle right away) >U< ~

Time zone : GMT + 2 Tell me when you are available.
Fc : in sig.

Remember this is a battle for fun so don't get competetive >x< ~

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
In-Game Name: Hesoca
FC: 3955-4866-0073

Any type of battle is fine with me, (Single, Double, Rotation, Triple, etc.). I'd prefer to have Wonder Launcher off, though I don't mind one or two gimmick battles with it on. =P

dpdude

teehee
looking for a battle. single battle, legendaries allowed, ubers not. black fc: 5416 1881 5222

ActivistZero

seeking a double battle, no legendaries, one pseudo-legendary (dragonite, tyranitar, etc.), lv. set at 50
i'll be waiting in the wi-fi club
FC: 3611 7822 2540

1Dragon

I'm seeking a standard 6v6 battle getting back into the game vm or pm me if interested.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

dlc233

I want to try out the Wi-Fi battling thing so someone PM me to get started.
Chance: Black 2 - 3268 7170 3919

anyone want to do a doubles battle on the train?

isn't their a team double battle at the train station in blak version?

Liamb2324

Looking for a random battle 6 pokemon level 100

dpdude

teehee
Im looking for someone to battle. singles 6v6. Pm me

GeneralMLD

Friend code is 1164 1852 5063

I prefer 6 on 6 lv 100 non-ubers. 2 on 2 as well. The time where I live is 10:00 am as I post this message from Ontario Canada. That said, I am online nightly around midnight to 1:00 am. I say this so anybody who wants to challenge me can coordinate their time accordingly.

Relatively new to online wifi battling and looking for a challenge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.