• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiked

hey, is there anybody here? come on 6x6 \m/ let's rock!

Anybody out there who's in the mood for a battle, PM me. Any rules, just let me know.

o_espin2

Ace Trainer
Battle test

anyone wanna batttle, sorta as a test to see if i can cause i think somethings wrong with my ds. pokemon at lvl 100, no legends, and no wd, other than that, any poke allowed. pm me if interested

o_espin2

Ace Trainer
battle

anyone looking for a battle pm me, we'll talk rules then

Ciano10

Trainer
looking for a level 100 6 v 6 OU battle now, trying out a new team! PM me, FC in signature

Batty6543

Hoenn Fanatic
looking for 6v6 single no ubers.. the usual stuff PM me!

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Battle anyone?

6v6 Single battle anyone?

-No illegal DW pokemon such as Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Chandelure, Dream World Eeveelutions, etc,etc
-No Ubers
-No Launcher

Please PM me if you're willing to battle

Izak

Name's Izak, anyone who wants to battle, my White friend code is
0346-9491-4119. PM me for a battle.

Rules:

*Lv 100 Only
*6 on 6 Only
*No legendaries
*No Wonder Launcher
*Dream World Pokemon Allowed