• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
6v6 Single battle anyone?

-No illegal DW pokemon such as Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Chandelure, Dream World Eeveelutions, etc,etc
-No Ubers
-No Launcher

Please PM me if you're willing to battle

Ciano10

Trainer
looking for a level 100 6 on 6 battle, OU team

Kmezz

Duran Durant
I'm looking to battle! Preferably no legendaries. . . ubers i dont care too much about if they aren't legendary. Please PM me with your friend code if you register mine (in signature)! Thank you :)

Im_Poisonus

ok so i just finished ev training my team and got them to lvl 100 so if anybody wants to battle heres my info

name: FELIPE
FC:0819 3464 1297
it will be a lvl 100 single or double battle
quote this if u want to battle me

Last edited:

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Anyone want to battle?
I can do single, double, or triple (prefer triple)

No ubers OR legends

6v6 Single battle anyone?

-No illegal DW pokemon such as Speed Boost Blaziken, Shadow Tag Chandelure, Dream World Eeveelutions, etc,etc
-No Ubers
-No Launcher

Please PM me if you're willing to battle

MattK

Looking for a 3 vs 3 flat rule single battle w/ no legendaries.
PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.