• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stability

Friend Code: 0905 2425 4171

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Anyone else go on Random matchup and ONLY play Japanese people who seem to be insanely good? Thats all that happens for me...

If anyone wants to battle, FC is 4255 2804 8313

nxnja

Anyone else go on Random matchup and ONLY play Japanese people who seem to be insanely good? Thats all that happens for me...

If anyone wants to battle, FC is 4255 2804 8313

I haven't seen any that are too spectacular...they just find little annoying things to do

I was just in a random match, and no lie the whole game all he used was Hypnosis and Circle throw (or whatever it is that switches your pokemon)

This is retarded, because when you take out a pokemon that is asleep the timer resets

So basically, the whole match I couldn't do anything...and when I did get a chance to actually do some damage, he got a SUPER SKILLFUL freeze on me with Ice Beam...then that LASTED ATLEAST 6 TURNS

At that point I just turned my DSi off.

I'm not giving some n00b like that a free win.

Last edited:

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Agreed. The new battle rule limitations are pretty bad. :(

nxnja

Yeah...

Atleast make a subway or a menu option dedicated to battles with 6 pokemon...

Anyway, onto other news...my Dragonite is a monster. Anyone east coast US wanna battle? Message me

nikonjester

Full Battle 6 on 6 Singles Lv 50-55
Doubles/Triples/Rotation Lv 50-65
TriEdge
0905 2432 7985
Pm me for Battle.

Last edited:

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
looking for a battle with no launcher.
PM me.

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
Trainer Name: Clo
Trainer Code: 2494 3451 8576

Double or Triple, don't mind if it's flat, but I'm going in with full 100s so be warned.
Oh, and Wonder launcher? Since I don't know what that is, I won't be using it. Lol.
Luv Clo

Pkmn trainer TY

burning shadow
Would like single battles. I don't really mind ubers. I'm not on serebii much but leave me a PM if interested.

Pokemon black Name: Tyson
FC: in sig

Edit:
Oh, and, I won't agree to the use of wonder launcher. It destroyed competitive battling.

Biglittleman13

Beholder of a G-Tube
I'm willing to battle. I'm not very limited on rules, except no wonder launcher and only limit 1 legend/uber per match. i like any except rotational.

Brian: FC: 4641-8261-1416 (white)

I'm in GMT -6. (Central U.S.) usually on between 4-whenever on weekdays. since Spring Break is up, most likely on whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.