• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotshotmegahobo

allstar beast pwnr
battle

somebody battle me flat lv 50 rotation no ubers;059;;059;;059;;059;;059;;430;;430;;430;:172bros::172bros::172bros::172bros:;181;;181;;181;;181;

MrWaterTrainer

i'm back!!!
Anyone that wants a singles level 100 battle hit me up with a PM, anyone who wants a singles flat battle hit me up with a PM aswell.

SurgeXS

Team Solaris
6v6 Standard battle, No weather or Legends Please.
FC on the sig.
Level 100, Wonder Launcher Off

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
willing to have a singles battle. just pm me to do so :)

Lucky Applejack

hug a quagsire today
Hey guys! up for a battle?
White FC: 2709 - 0968 - 4086
Edit: Caution! My pokemon are lvls. 63 - 65! Just so that no one expects me to have level 12 pokemon or anything like that!

Last edited:
Name: Casey
FC: 0389-8656-5508
pm me for single battles

DevinX

Hey, looking for a battle
no legendaries
my pokemon's levels are 82, 80, 79, 78, and 61, so anyone at that level, hit me up
also, pm me if you can, as I dont really know how this friend code wifi battling works
fc-1721 2518 9109

bottomsupfellas

Pokemon Breeder
wanna battle? PM me if interested. I don't accept legendaries -___-
single, double, triple or rotation battles are fine.
will battle with level 50 rule or level 100 rule.
WHITE FC - 3396 2913 2710

UIVIU

looking for someone to battle me just so i can check my IVs on a few pokemon. please and thank you
steve
FC in Signature

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
Il have a flat battle with some 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.