• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
Looking for a battle lvls between 40-45. No Legendaries (Victin allowed) Friend code in siggy. PM to set up a good time to battle!
Also looking for a partner in battle subway!

beroberto212

Pme 4 fc
Lv 50 battle, no legends and sleep clause/evasion clause. UNOVA POKEMON ONLY!
Pme for fc.

owen264

Looking to test out variation of DPPt "little battle", pokemon lvl 5 only, first form, no legendaries, 5 or 4 pokemon only, preferably triple or double. PM for more information

MrWaterTrainer

i'm back!!!
If anyone wants to do a Flat Battle (it's level 50's) with no legendarys, but you can use vicini if you want, anyways message me for details. Or if you want to do a single no restriction no legendary level 100 battle message me please :).

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Name: Phoenix
Fc: 0003-2610-5481

Rules: flat battle (all to level 50)

Wonder launcher: on

no ubers or legendaries

(victini is allowed.)

i would prefer triple battles, but singles or doubles is fine.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Around the 8th fym, looking for single battle 6 on 6 with no legendaries and pokemon around level 40-45. If any of you are up for the challenge, pm me. :)

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
If you wanna battle let me know. im early 70's right now. single battles, 5th gen pokemon. for legends, only your mascot is allowed. no w/l

Whimsicott

I'm up for a battle

Name: Stephen
FC: sig
- Single Battle
- 6v6
- No Launcher
- Any Level (Recommend 80+) ;)

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Battle anyone? Need to test somethings.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Anyone want to battle? Any 0

Where are you up to now?

At the league pokemon around level 50, looking for single battle preferably 6 on 6 but whatever

Want my friend code? PM and we can arrange a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.