• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderoth

Christian Trainer
Name: Vander
Friend Code: 5157 3005 3922
Looking for any casual lvl 100 battle. No restrictions to Pokemon.

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Pm me for a battle. Using a brand new team so it needs testing.

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
I'll battle anybody, flat battle settings. I really need to get better at battling.

Pokemon Black FC: 4470-0182-0016
Name: Lizz

Gliscor-X-Slash

Rules will be decided when battle is requested
Adam- 2408-4376-9444

smashbro77

looking for flat level battles i have 2 ev'd pokes that i want to use but if you dont want me to use them then just ask :)

Chosen8

up for a battle anyone? only flat level ubers and everything allowed im trying to test my in game team ;)

Puppaz

Happy to battle anyone, but currently looking for lvl 50 battles (prefer single battles too) as I doubt I'll be able to put together a decent lvl 100 team.

I don't use legendaries (though I have them, I prefer to use breeded poke's) but if you want to thats ok. My friend code is in my sig, pm me if you want me to add yours.

I'm on british time (gmt) and may not be on as often as some (usually 3-4 times a week for a good few hours)

Ciano10

Trainer
anyone want to battle? PM me, using OU. New team and first Gen 5 battle. FC is 0948 1434 6456

Ciano10

Trainer
around all day for battles, pm me

standard OU 6 on 6 lvl 100 no restrictions

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Looking for a battle that includes as many ledendarys as you can so i have them as viewed in my pokedex, celebi, mew, deoxys, jichiti? Any of those sort of guys haha

Status
Not open for further replies.