• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyDances

'MURICA.
if someone wants to battle 6v6 lv.100 single PM me if you want. FC 4727 8721 8312

PokeDiva

My Wifi Battle Rules: OU, UU or RU Only, 6v6, Lvl 100's, No Restriction. I don't follow Smogon banned pokes, items or abilities. Chasity:FC=1721-2604-9583
IM me for a battle on AIM:cb3080

VampireSquirtle

Vampire Squirtle >:}
I are noob to competetive battles. ;_; who wants to have a battle? launcher off, six lv.100, and no rules whatsoever.

Victorii

Looking for a 6v6 standard rules right now!

6 vs. 6
Level 100
No Legendary Pokemon. None.
I will not substitute.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Looking for a 6v6 Level 100 Singles match :)

PM me!

SoopahScizor

The Master of Scizor
Im looking for a battle. PM me if you want a battle. My FC and other info is in my sig. I like single battles the best but Ill do any battle

The Scizor of the Scizors. SoopahScizor

Status
Not open for further replies.