• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Serpent

Deadly Venom
Michael

FC: 5157-3802-0957

Single or Double Battles
6 vs. 6 Lv. 100
No Ubers

PM or VM me for battles, please. :)

Cannibal606

Ok, i'll actually be on untill 8:30 or 9, message me for a battle. OU and under, no uber tier pokes :p that's the only restriction.

FC: 2923 8678 8911

SSSL1k

BLACK
Friend Code is in my signature. I don't care about what type of battle but I prefer single. Doesn't matter if you use legendaries or not.

PokeDiva

Looking for a battle info is in sig

Cannibal606

Nevermind, just wating for one now. If you still want to battle at some point, shoot me a message.

Last edited:

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
looking for a single battle 6v6 lvl100
this is my first online battle just looking to get my feet wet :)
info in sig

Gragas

The Rabble Rouser
Just made a new team, and want to try it out. Fc in sig. Looking for an Ou battle.

Joshtrich

Epic Trainer
Name: Josh
Black FC:4856 7861 8226

Single Battles with launcher if desired.

jammiedodger1

I am James. I want to battle someone. The battle will be epic. It shall be 6 on 6.
It can be doubles or singles. I like doubles. I will win.
This is my friend code: 0304 1247 7581. Send me a PM if you want me to beat you at pokemon's. Thank you.

PS OU standard rules : no ubers, species and hax clause (double teams ect). Also i dont reguard Blaziken as Uber thats just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.