• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonnerd

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Hiya! Im looking for a 2 on 2 battle.(The kind where theres 4 people playing at the same time.) Need 3 other people! (I checked, this is allowed)
FC for black version is in my siggy (check my trainer card)
I only have 1 condition for all my battles: No voice chat
VM me if ya wanna participate! :)

Last edited:

wutsrange

Uber all day
name: zachary
fc: black 4770 7834 7793

ps: i'm new to all battling i will do any and all battling (so bring it on wonder launchers lol) =D i will trade any starter ANY, for bp items.

=D

Psybat

Anybody want to battle?

Name: Beau
FC: 0819 3039 1648

Double Battle, 6v6, no ubers, please. Also, it's mixed tier, so I don't care other than ubers.

armeen

Trainer
6v6 battle lvl 100s no ubers. message me for a battle. my Black FC 1978-9773-8448 and my name is Armeen

Patty313

Name: PATTY
FC: 0776 5882 7433

Looking for any kind of 6v6 battle, Legends if you want but prefer not (seeing as I don't use them). PM Me your FC and let's battle.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Still looking for people for the 2 VS 2 match
No voice chat or ubers
FC in siggy (see trainer card)
VM me to partake

EDIT: I just realized that Multi battles are not available in the wifi room.
So you can just ignore this post. Sorry :p

Last edited:

MrWaterTrainer

i'm back!!!
Looking for a battle hit me up with a pm or vm. you can do this whenever even on a different day it makes it easier.

Snar

Battle anyone?

Please have your pokemon at lv100 or able to battle using flat rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.