• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
Doubles!!

I really want to try this team on for size. I'm up for a doubles match any time, so feel free to pm me if interested (i wont be using any dream worlders.)

the following rules apply:
-mixed tiers
-no unreleased DW or hacked DW pokies, e.g. solar power charizard
-no drizzle+swift swim teams
-no drought+chlorophyll teams
-hax item clause (king's rock, quick claw, brightpowder, lax incense, razor fang, etc.)
-no ubers
-no ev stat bypasses, eg 252 in all stats
-item clause
-lvl 100's (I'm using them...it'd probably be a good idea to have your team there too)

MasterArian

Professional Trainer
pm me for an ou battle.im testing my fourth team!

Last edited:

Grim717

Veteran Trainer
Battle anyone?

Casual 6 on 6 early morning battle anyone? =)

PM me for battle.

Last edited:

Sir Gallade

Chillin with my Buds
Mixed Tier No Wonder Launcher I prefer Singles but Doubles is okay
Lv.100
FC-1979 2202 0597
IGN-Amy
i'm a boy i chose the girl for the heck of it alright

armeen

Trainer
looking for a quick battle. Ill be on for the entire day so message me whenever your ready.

Koruten

Timeless
Any type of battle. Just Pm/Vm me! FC in Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.