• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
who want to battle my fun team , warning there is on uber in the team but nothing to dangerous , 6 on 6 basically OU -____- ( stupid tiers ) no wonder lancher PM quick

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
Need to battle a Pokemon with...

I need to battle a Pokemon with Ice Punch so bad! I need to so I can get my Smeargle to use Sketch and learn that move! Here is my reasoning: I am going to get my Smeargle to know Ice Punch and Drain Punch then bread it with a Scraggy to make a Scraggy with Ice Punch and Drain Punch! Will also teach it Crunch and Roar. Please someone help me out!

pkm

looking for a battle all level 100 6 on 6 ubers alowed. pm me is u want.
my freind codes is 3181 7755 0315

MasterArian

Professional Trainer
pm me for an ou battle.

Ciano10

Trainer
Looking for a UU battle 0948 1434 6456 is my FC
pm me

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
my new doubles team

i would very much like to test my new doubles teams. ou and uu mixed tier is what i use.

-mixed tiers
-no drizzle+swift swim teams
-no drought+chlorophyll teams
-hax item clause (king's rock, quick claw, brightpowder, lax incense, razor fang, etc.)
-no ubers
-item clause
-lvl 100's (I'm using them...it'd probably be a good idea to have your team there too)

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Hit me up for a match. Wanna try some new stuff.

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Hit me up for a match. Wanna try some new stuff.

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
would very much like to test my new doubles teams. ou and uu mixed tier is what i use.

-mixed tiers
-no drizzle+swift swim teams
-no drought+chlorophyll teams
-hax item clause (king's rock, quick claw, brightpowder, lax incense, razor fang, etc.)
-no ubers
-lvl 100's (I'm using them...it'd probably be a good idea to have your team there too)

patrickZX

Alpha Trainer
looking for somebody to help me with a wifi battle team. so in short i want a triple battle with wifi ranking rules (no soul dew, no mewtwo,mew,ect) message me if you want to help me and or want to fight :D

friend code :2966-7878-6481

Status
Not open for further replies.