• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic

charlessparks13

Pokemon Deity

Tills23

Im looking for a 6-on-6 single battle, with no legendaries.

3525 6794 7512 (Tills)

Last edited:

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Still looking for flat rules double battles. No Sky Drop or Dark Void.

Charking

Charizard Master
Looking for a normal 6 on 6 battles with no legendaries. Anyone interested PM me ASAP!

DarkPrince270

Dark Prince
Sup peeps. Looking for some battles. Testing out a new team I created about over a month ago.

- Standard OU (6v6)

Hit me up with a PM if your interested. Black Friend Code is in my signature :)

spoon1992

Looking for just about any type of battle. I am pretty new to battling with actual people (I'm the only one of my friends that plays pokemon) so I'm looking for someone of a similar skill level. Up to 1 legendary is ok but let me know beforehand. PM me if you're interested :)

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Anyone wanna battle?

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
Bryan
fc is in signature

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Still looking for flat rules double battles. No Sky Drop or Dark Void.

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
im looking for a battle to test a new team 6 on 6 no launcher single battle all my pokemon are around lv 50, pm or vm me

charlessparks13

Pokemon Deity
looking for a single 6 on 6 uber match

Shoudy4

I hate not being able to wifi battle anymore......stupid Verizon WPA code...

Status
Not open for further replies.