• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandalisor

Will Battle anyone single or double pm me NO LEGENDS plz :D

henry94421

Mushroom lover Storm
Any one wants a battle?? Double battle, flat battle, with no launcher, no legenderys, and no hacked pokemons!!
PM or VM if interestied!!

NJ_PS

Hi, Im looking for someone too battle OU 6on6. I have a couple of teams so I can have more then one battle. =)

charlessparks13

Pokemon Deity
I'm looking for a single OU battle 6vs6 no launcher and I have a Speed Boost Blaziken if you don't mind, I don't consider it uber.
Hilbert: 1979 5178 3985

Frostember

Name: Chris
Code: 1936 5530 4796
Note: Lv 95-100. Newish to Pokemon Online Play. Not the best team and I have no pokemon outside of 5th gen. Plese PM me if you want to battle.

NJ_PS

Hi,

I have an team that need to loose. Its OU and wrecks anything so far, =)

So, if you belivie you can winn, go ahead and make my day. Pm or vM me. =D

JulMen1985

Pokemon Master Brain
If anyone is looking for a battle, then head over to my profile for my F.C. and Info. I look forward to battling anyone who visits me.

charlessparks13

Pokemon Deity
Looking for an uber battle, if you'd like to have one pm me and I'll send you my new one

Umbreons

Eevee Breeder
6v6 OU with 2 RU anyone? No launcher.

Gavman87

I'm not the boss
Looking for an OU battle. Singles is preferable.

Blaze12x2

Single Battle 6v6 no more than 2 legends, No Hacks or event pokemon, message me for a battle. My Friend Code Is 0862-5333-1929 My Name is DANIEL

Last edited:

deathtaker

Epic breeder
anyone want to battle me on wifi
i do single and double battles
just pm me when you want to battle and if you are interested and i will battle

Mr.FusRoDah

Looking for a battle, any kind, anyone interested?
Pm me with ur FC
my FC is 4083 9279 4093

Status
Not open for further replies.