• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesohardy

New to pokemon. I have an ou team prepared to go.

My fc: 5372 5636 3549

I honestly don't even know how to start a wifi battle..I ann the definition if a noob at this. Any pointers to help me get started would help

The Intensity

Not sure if this is the right place but would someone not mind battling me so I can check the IVs on a pokemon I have? Pm me about it please! :)

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Always up for flat rules double battles (no Sky Drop or Dark Void).

Dialga123

looking for a pokemon battle with legal hacks! (Maxed IV's, EV's in 2 stats only, no impossible move combinations (like a charizard having surf oO ) shiny) if you interested, pm me! :D
Name: Patrik
FC: 3783 2620 7734

Kdude146

name: Kevin
FC: 1593 0009 3084
single battle LV 100 NO LEGENDS

Last edited:

gusbus123

I am brand new to the game but got the hang of it a little. I never played a 6v6 looking for a friendly match. OU tier.
Friend code: 1163 4788 0318
Pm me on here.

luckyluck13

Sometimes Luck>Skill
Looking for 6v6 UU singles battles. Pm if interested.

HVictor31

looking for a 6v6 OUtier lvl 100 singles match im kinda new. I want to test out my team Pm if you want to battle

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
Hey there! I want to battle PM, here's the rules!
Name: Fuher
FC in Siggy
-Wonder Launcher OFF
-Flat Rule(Or please use pokemon level 50-60!)
-I would prefer no legendaries
-Singles or Doubles(6v6)
Thanks!

Gavman87

I'm not the boss
Ou battle anyone. PM me

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Looking for tough hard-core opponents. Doubles flat. No ubers in nintendo standards. No wonder laucher. Item and Sleep clause applies. I'm preparing for the VGC 2012 in Philly :D I use OU and UU pokemon

snorlax44

Hey I'm jc
My fc is: 3353 9364 0239
I'll do anything but rotation
No ubers or legendaries
And I am willing to battle anyone but I really
Want to battle ins4ne gam3rs
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.