• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazikenpwnsyou

Shiny hunt assistee
My friend code is on my signature, my name is Alex, and I want someone who are willing to battle me to go easy, because I always lose on Random Matches, no matter what team or strategies I do.

PikaPalace

Random Master
Anyone up for a Battle any tier except Uber and LC

Arkaen

I'm up for a casual battle with anyone, I can take it easy if you don't want me to go all out. FC in sig, PM me with time details.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Looking for hardcore battlers for a flat(prefered) or no restrictions double battle! I'm also looking for a single battle or a battle of any sort! PM or VM me anytime i'm online/offline(i'll respond when i'm back online)!
In-game name: Emii
US Black FC: Emii 3911-9263-8896

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
Looking for a double or single battle. FC is in sig. Pm if interested.
Trainer Name:Manuel

NJ_PS

Hi, I would love to battle. =) 6on6 OU or UU battle. I will give away 2 shiny pokes if you win. PM or VM me. =)

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I hope I can give you a good flat triple battle.
However,I'm OK in doubles and singles too,so please VM if you would like a match:it's entirely your choice!

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Always looking for flat rules double battles. I may also accept other kinds of battles, but Sky Drop and Dark Void are banned in double and triple battles.

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
Still looking for any Single or Double Battles.
Trainer Name-Manuel

Hakumeii

Um, Just looking for a fun Double or Triple Battle. Flat Battle o .o!
Name: Hakumeii
Friend Code: 5415-1049-9670

Last edited:

patthecat11756

Is anybody looking for a battle? My fc is 5414 9394 6972 if you're interested just PM me

swiftkb

looking for a 5th gen battle no ubers tho pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.