• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
6 Vs 6
Lvl 100
Single Battle
OU tier
FC in Signature

EonDragonFTW

6 on 6, LV 100
Any type of battle is fine, as long as launcher is on
only one uber per team, rest have to be OU and under
In-game name: Abir
PM me when you want to battle me
Fc's in sig

Last edited:

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
6 vs 6 single battle lvl 100
OU tier no wonder launcher
FC in sig

AlboSlaya

6v6 single battle no restrictions no wonder launcher FC in signiture. send pm before pal padding me. quick please

MKid2010

6v6 No Flat battles, singles or doubles, no wonder launcher. If you are going to use legendaries, please don't come with a full team of them. Max of 3 OU and Ubers

White FC: 2924 4381 5571

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ill Battle Anything Not Uber, Limbo, or a pokemon that isnt available in the US. Im Able to Battle from 4 pm - 11 pm US Central Time

BT: 6vs6 Flat or Lv 100 Single
NO LAUNCHERS!!!
In game name is my username
Friend Code in Sig.

Last edited:

Duskull54

U3 And Pokemon fan
6v6 single battle no restrictions no wonder launcher FC in signiture. PM or VM i intrestested.

EpicWhiskers

Dragon Slayer
do you want to fight right now?

0390 5020 7907

Latiosboi7

Looking for battle, no wonder launcher, no restriction, can use ubers. PM me if interested

djkkdcb25

trainer all the way
anyone wanna battle 6v6

Status
Not open for further replies.