• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
NU. May upload to YouTube if possible.

Chaos L

God of the New World
I'm after a six-v-six flat battle at lv. 50. PM me. My fc is in my sig.↓

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ill Battle Anything Not Uber, Limbo, or a pokemon that isnt available in the US.
BT: 6vs6 Flat or Lv 100 Single
NO LAUNCHERS!!!
In game name is my username
Friend Code in Sig.
PS. Anyone have a rain dish Tentacruel? i really want one

Raptor737

Mage of Void
No Ubers. OU is fine, but please limit the amount you use (3 maximum).
I would preferably like Double Battles, but I'm willing to go for anything.
Never battled with Wonder Launcher, but would be willing to give it a try.
FC: In signature
All my Pokemon will be Lv. 100

SoulSilverSolomon

Kyogre Worshiper
Name: Solomon

White FC: 0863 0011 4900

Looking for single battles (LV.100), NO ubers or legendaries. Just OU and lower.

NO LAUNCHERS.

infinity234

I am offering a challenge in which there are 4 teams to fight that are different levels of difficulty: a easy, medium, hard, and uber level. You can choose to battle 1 to all 4 of them. If you manage to beat all 4 levels you will get 2 shiny pokemon( Note: you do not get to choose your pokemon i only have what i have).
RULES:
1. Only legit pokemon allowed other than that no restrictions

2. If you choose to battle more than 1 team you are allowed to use different teams as well

3. Wonder lancher is not allowed

4. Single battles only

5. 5th gen games only

6. Must be 6 on 6

My character name is ash and my FC is: 3482 8375 5676. If you are interested or have any questions please pm me or leave it in this thread. I await your challenge.

infinity234

I am offering a challenge in which there are 4 teams to fight that are different levels of difficulty: a easy, medium, hard, and uber level. You can choose to battle 1 to all 4 of them. If you manage to beat all 4 levels you will get 2 shiny pokemon( Note: you do not get to choose your pokemon i only have what i have).
RULES:

2. If you choose to battle more than 1 team you are allowed to use different teams as well

4. Single battles only

5. 5th gen games only

6. Must be 6 on 6

My character name is ash and my FC is: 3482 8375 5676. If you are interested or have any questions please pm me or leave it in this thread. I await your challenge.

infinity234

RULES:

4. Single battles only

5. 5th gen games only

6. Must be 6 on 6

My character name is ash and my FC is: 3482 8375 5676. If you are interested or have any questions please pm me or leave it in this thread. I await for your challenge.

O.G. Trainer

I just got my team straight for Gen 5...looking for serious battles to test my team. Hit my inbox for a serious battle!

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
looking for a single no restriction ubers allowed battle

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Looking for a lv 100 single battle or an LC battle
6 v 6
NO LAUNCHERS!!!
In game name is my username
Friend Code in Sig.

Osada

Pokemon lover
hi,, looking for any lvl:50 battle,, PM me ok,,

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ill Battle Anything Not Uber, Limbo, or a pokemon that isnt available in the US.
BT: 6vs6 Flat or Lv 100 Single (doubles and triples are good too)
NO LAUNCHERS!!! (and no running)
In game name is my serebii username
Friend Code in Sig. (lemme know what gen we are battling in)
I have been dying to try an LC Battle ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.