• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

floydboyjim

have not battled in a while trying to get ready for rlease of the new games pm me if you wanna battle FC; 3740 4790 6026

diamondexpert

Dragon Tamer
PMfor a battle, no ubers and drizzletoed, fc in sig

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Looking for a 3 on 3 battle ^^ PM me if youre up for it :3
No legendary Pokemon allowed

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
pokemon black fc 4427 8674 0478

single or triple battle 50-60level pokemon
please no ubers or pseduo legandaries i just want a simple uu and maybe some ou pokemon battle as im trying to see how well my pokemon perform agenst another person and not a preset trainer
pm me if your interested :)

darkvipermonkey

The Dark Overlord
anyone want to battle. want to try out a team ive worked on. no ubers or legendaries. PM if interested, FC should be in the signature below :) :D

ApolloFire92

if anyone wants to do a casual single battle, PM me, and ill give you my FC. my game is Pokemon White.

AnimeFreak24

I'm looking for a 6v6 Pokemon battle. My one pokemon was caught with a hacked master ball, but it is completely legit, otherwise. No wonder launcher. FC 090558140471. PM me if interested.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Anyone wanting a single or rotation battle (no wonder launcher, lv 50, no legendaries OR one legendary), PM or VM me!

FC in sig below.

StefanoQ1

Any single or double battles. prefferably no legendaries.
FC:5415 7258 9197

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Hi, I would like to have a Standard OU single battle.

FC: 1206 6406 2804

Status
Not open for further replies.