• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Battle Me Thread! - Casual Battles Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just PM me to battle.
Rules: Lv.100 single,no w-launcher,and OU tier.

Last edited:

diamondexpert

Dragon Tamer
looking for a good uber double battle PM me if interested

Devvoke

6v6 flat rules no more than 2 ubers no weather teams or dreamworld
ty

patthecat11756

Anybody up for a single battle? Just pm me and ill give you my fc : )

AlexBW

Better, though...
Please, Searching for a Flat Double Battle, PM me:

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
I'm looking to battle in general. I prefer single flat and standard, but I'll play whatever you want.

Charze

Always flyin'
I'm interested in a Single Flat Battle with No Launcher. FC is in my signiture and PM or VM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

kostasdx

I'm intrested in Single Battle with no Launcer. Pm me if intrested.
Rules: No Ubers
From Legendaries and Ubers allowed are: Jirachi, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Garchomp, Landorous, Thundurus, Tornadus, Raikou, Suicune, Entei.

Black 2 FC: 1464-4206-2740

ApolloFire92

name: Austin
White 2:

singles or doubles, no wonder launcher, no legendaries, no ev trained pokemon. i use my favorites, i dont have any ev trained pokemon, so PM me if interested in duking out with your favorites.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Looking for Pokemon Black and white 2 OU battles

Duskull54

U3 And Pokemon fan
Looking for 6v6 Ou no restrictions single pm/vm if intrested

Status
Not open for further replies.